BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Not a big fan of the flavored water, very unnatural tasting. If i wanted flavored water I'd add something to it myself.
Afka S.
Afka S.
Lethbridge, Alberta
I'm not a fan of flavored water, but the raspberry flavor isn't bad. It is drinkable, but not my personal first choice.
Rachelle T.
Rachelle T.
Hong Kong
Flavoured water is my new favorite thing- never been a massive fan of normal water so flavored water gets me to start drinking! Good, portable sizes.
Amber C.
Amber C.
This stuff is so deliciously good!!!! It has become my absolute favorite flavored water. I won't drink any other kinds anymore!
Mélanie M.
Mélanie M.
Riverview, NB
Cant get enough of this water. The taste is not too sweet so its perfect for me. I usually will buy this when I'm out and about.
Jade J.
Jade J.
Canada
Best fastening water ever and the calories are so low to. when ever i drink this i feel refreshed and ready to take on the day
Cecilia D.
Cecilia D.
Tastes amazing, so hydrating, easy to carry, really cheap, widely stocked, my new favorite way of drinking water.
Jessica  B.
Jessica B.
Refreshing, not too over powering a flavor. Best when chilled but ok when warm. Perfect for a little kick of flavor to brighten up the day.
Kristi B.
Kristi B.
Georgetown, Ontario
Tastes a little sugary or artificially flavored and you can't drink a lot of them but good if you want a flavored water
Erica H.
Erica H.
Pools cove, NL
Im not usually the type of person to drink flavored water.. But I love this!!! Mild tasting and quences thirst!
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?