BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Ashley D.
Mission, CA
My kids love this flavored water, its great in their lunches and has an amazing taste to help hydrate you during the day/night.
Elle S.
Bedford, NS
Foodie Expert
Excellent water-based beverage. The hint of raspberry makes this much more appealing to people who don't care for regular water.
Amber C.
This stuff is so deliciously good!!!! It has become my absolute favorite flavored water. I won't drink any other kinds anymore!
Laura O.
Foodie Expert
Really enjoy the raspberry flavor! Very refreshing! Great value for the cost! Nestle is prob my top favorite for bottled water!
Rhea S.
Toronto, ON
Wasn't a big fan of the flavor in the water, I didn't find I liked it a lot. Though I haven't tried all the other flavors yet.
randi-lee w.
Hamilton
Mmm.. I absolutely love this! It's water with a beautiful hint of fruit to it. What could be better? I recommend this product.
Mélanie M.
Riverview, NB
Cant get enough of this water. The taste is not too sweet so its perfect for me. I usually will buy this when I'm out and about.
Jade J.
Canada
Best fastening water ever and the calories are so low to. when ever i drink this i feel refreshed and ready to take on the day
Marie-Laurence P.
Rimouski, Québec
Raspberry is my favorite fruit so just think of drinking water that taste raspberry? IT IS DELICIOUS. It is as simple as that.
Laurie-Eve B.
I think the nestle water has the best taste. The bottles are not using too much plastic. The raspberry flavor is my favorite.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?