BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors ar...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Rana H.
I love raspberry and normally I don't enjoy the taste of just water so having some kind of flavor really made me enjoy drinking water more
Alys M.
New Hamburg, Ontario
I am not a huge fan of flavored waters; however the raspberry falvour is not overpowering, so it offers a nice alternative to plain water.
Clara V.
Windsor, WY
Makes drinking water much easier with a yummy raspberry flavor. It's not something I pick up on the regular but I still really enjoy it
Rosalynn T.
The best flavor yet! It has the right amount of sweetness that isn't over powering. I definitely would recommend this product to people.
Rouba H.
On a hot summer day, this is super refreshing especially when it's ice cold. It's tastes light but it's really delicious and refreshing.
Candace B.
Hagersville
This is my favorite flavored water. It's the only one I'll drink. The taste isn't too overpowering and it leaves you feeling refreshed.
Rosalinda R.
Hanford, CA
Light and refreshing, gives me that taste so I stay away from drinking sodas. I love the berry taste , also the lemon one is great too.
Sarah R.
Longueuil, Québec
I like it but if you ask to me to choice with this one or the original water i choice the original!! But great to try or buy sometimes!
Dounia B.
Montreal, QC
Refreshing water! Always have one after I workout. I usually get bored drinking normal water but the raspberry helps me change it up.
amina z.
Toronto, ON
I drink a lot of water and love nestle water it had very great taste without overly sweetened. i will defiently try other flavors too
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?