BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Elle S.
Elle S.
Bedford, NS
Foodie Expert
Excellent water-based beverage. The hint of raspberry makes this much more appealing to people who don't care for regular water.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Brantford, ON
Not a fan at all. The flavor is more than fake, and it tastes like I'm drinking raspberry flavored syrup instead of water.
Leanne S.
Leanne S.
It is nice to have bottled water with a little flavor in it. I think everyone is more likely to drink more water when it has nice flavors in it.
amina z.
amina z.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
I drink a lot of water and love nestle water it had very great taste without overly sweetened. i will defiently try other flavors too
Maya S.
Maya S.
Love the refreshing taste. This makes drinking water not boring! And i find that this is the only flavor that tastes more natural than the other flavors.
Afka S.
Afka S.
Medicine hat, AB
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of flavored water, but the raspberry flavor isn't bad. It is drinkable, but not my personal first choice.
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Not a big fan of the flavored water, very unnatural tasting. If i wanted flavored water I'd add something to it myself.
Rachelle T.
Rachelle T.
Hong Kong
Flavoured water is my new favorite thing- never been a massive fan of normal water so flavored water gets me to start drinking! Good, portable sizes.
Amber C.
Amber C.
This stuff is so deliciously good!!!! It has become my absolute favorite flavored water. I won't drink any other kinds anymore!
Mélanie M.
Mélanie M.
Riverview, NB
Cant get enough of this water. The taste is not too sweet so its perfect for me. I usually will buy this when I'm out and about.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?