BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Afka S.
Medicine hat, AB
I'm not a fan of flavored water, but the raspberry flavor isn't bad. It is drinkable, but not my personal first choice.
Chelsey S.
Not a big fan of the flavored water, very unnatural tasting. If i wanted flavored water I'd add something to it myself.
Rachelle T.
Hong Kong
Flavoured water is my new favorite thing- never been a massive fan of normal water so flavored water gets me to start drinking! Good, portable sizes.
Laura O.
Really enjoy the raspberry flavor! Very refreshing! Great value for the cost! Nestle is prob my top favorite for bottled water!
Amber C.
This stuff is so deliciously good!!!! It has become my absolute favorite flavored water. I won't drink any other kinds anymore!
Mélanie M.
Riverview, NB
Cant get enough of this water. The taste is not too sweet so its perfect for me. I usually will buy this when I'm out and about.
Kristin B.
Somerville, MA
So tasty with a limited amount of sugar! fair price i just wish it could come in larger volumes. it would be better!
Jade J.
Canada
Best fastening water ever and the calories are so low to. when ever i drink this i feel refreshed and ready to take on the day
Cecilia D.
Sunderland, ['', '', 'Tyne and wear']
Tastes amazing, so hydrating, easy to carry, really cheap, widely stocked, my new favorite way of drinking water.
Jessica  B.
Refreshing, not too over powering a flavor. Best when chilled but ok when warm. Perfect for a little kick of flavor to brighten up the day.
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?