BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Gouri S.
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
I picked this up at my local superstore by mistake instead of getting regular water. I tried it but wasn't he biggest fan. It does not taste bad, so if you are looking for flavored water then this should be pretty good.
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Riverview, NB
I used to not like drinking water so I always bought this kind because it had a great and delicious taste to it! I could drink the water easily and even want more!
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
Tastes great and makes a lovely change from water. Affordable as well :) The bottle is easily recyclable and great to carry whilst on the go. Overall great drink!
Macey M.
Macey M.
Lindsay, ON, N/A, N/A
I am a huge water drinker and tried this out to see if the splash of flavor would make just plain water better. It didn't. To me the flavor just tasted fake and not good. I will stick with just my plain water from now on!
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, Saskatchewan
I normally don't drink flavored water, or at least not very often because of the bad after taste, but this I really liked! Just enough raspberry flavor, and no nasty after taste.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Mmm yummy, if i have to drink a flavored water it will forever be raspberry, it doesn't taste like it is artificially sweetened at all like the rest of them.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Lightly flavored this was not an overwhelming amount of flavor this is also a great option for someone who is having a hard time keeping them self hydrated
Amy S.
Amy S.
Williams Lake
Best way to drink water! Tastes incredible AND no calories! Comes in a variety of flavors, so the choice is up to you :) very healthy alternative to juice!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Calgary, AB
Love this water! Great splash of flavor when you're looking for something more. Also tastes really good with fruit flavored vodka when you're looking for a light drink :)
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Millet, Alberta
This stuff is delicious! The flavor reminds me a bit of yogurt. What a great way to massively increase your water intake if you're not a big water fan!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?