BY NESTLÉ #27 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors ar...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
kayla n.
This is a nice light and refreshing flavor. a lot of the flavored eaters I find are a little bit to artificial tasting but this one got it just right
Katlyn N.
Toronto, Ontario
The Nestle Raspberry Slash Water is very refreshing and delicious. Drinking it on ice on a nice hot summer day is the best way to enjoy this beverage
Leanne S.
It is nice to have bottled water with a little flavor in it. I think everyone is more likely to drink more water when it has nice flavors in it.
Sarah H.
I find this is the best raspberry flavored water. I don't know why but the other brands just seem to taste bitter. But I love it in the Nestle!
Lili C.
Honestly, I do not think flavored water is for me. I've tried several of the Nestle flavored water and found all of them were distasteful.
Jessica  B.
Refreshing, not too over powering a flavor. Best when chilled but ok when warm. Perfect for a little kick of flavor to brighten up the day.
Danielle B.
Oshawa
So good! The raspberry is my favorite but they are all so yummy. You can even get them in the dollar store, but are cheap in general anyway.
Trinity K.
This is really good and it really quenches your thirst. It's pretty cheap and I will be buying this again. I really recommend trying this.
Alys M.
New Hamburg, Ontario
I am not a huge fan of flavored waters; however the raspberry falvour is not overpowering, so it offers a nice alternative to plain water.
Rana H.
I love raspberry and normally I don't enjoy the taste of just water so having some kind of flavor really made me enjoy drinking water more
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?