BY NESTLÉ #22 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Heather M.
Heather M.
Sarnia, Ont
Absolutely love these bottles. Their not to expensive and my family just loves them and the best part is their not over powering if the raspberry taste, you get the perfect amount.
Alice I.
Alice I.
Montreal, Quebec
This tasted pleasant and definitely tasted like rasberry. It wasn't too sweet to the point where you were wondering if you were really drinking water or juice, but the taste was prominent enough that you'd taste it. If you're craving something sweet but don't want to be naughty and get a chocolate bar, this might be for you.
melanie l.
melanie l.
st emile de suffolk, Quebec
When you work and feel like a good drink take this great tasthing bottle of water good flavor and great taste and lots of choice in this water humm and refresh you during the day does not taste water but taste like juice humm great love it and buy lots of this for the kids to it works thes drink more water now then ever hihi
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
I love the nestle flavored waters. The raspberry is my favorite. There is just the right amount of flavoring. It's not too strong or too weak. Just the right amount of raspberry flavor. And it's so refreshing on a hot day.
Adelyn F.
Adelyn F.
Edmonton, Alberta
Is it weird that I would rather have plain water than this? The splash really is a splash. It's barely there -- yet at the same time -- there. So hard to explain. It's just not my cup of tea.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Kitchener, ON
Really love the flavored water especially the raspberry. I love to drink water all the time but sometimes having something with flavor just makes it more enjoyable
RESTYLE F.
RESTYLE F.
Markham, Ontario
I love this water. It feels more refreshing than juice and it tastes amazing! The raspberry flavor is the forefront of the taste but it really quenches your thirst!
Jason  S.
Jason S.
Raspberry splash water is a refreshing source to help keep you hydrated. Although it is a great tool to keep you on track with a healthy lifestyle, a great alternative to drinks with sugars, I found it to have an after taste
Gouri S.
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
I picked this up at my local superstore by mistake instead of getting regular water. I tried it but wasn't he biggest fan. It does not taste bad, so if you are looking for flavored water then this should be pretty good.
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Riverview, NB
I used to not like drinking water so I always bought this kind because it had a great and delicious taste to it! I could drink the water easily and even want more!
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?