BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

• Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Longueuil, Québec
I like it but if you ask to me to choice with this one or the original water i choice the original!! But great to try or buy sometimes!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I find this is the best raspberry flavored water. I don't know why but the other brands just seem to taste bitter. But I love it in the Nestle!
Dounia B.
Dounia B.
Montreal, Quebec
Foodie Expert
Refreshing water! Always have one after I workout. I usually get bored drinking normal water but the raspberry helps me change it up.
Lili C.
Lili C.
Foodie Expert
Honestly, I do not think flavored water is for me. I've tried several of the Nestle flavored water and found all of them were distasteful.
Elle S.
Elle S.
Bedford, NS
Foodie Expert
Excellent water-based beverage. The hint of raspberry makes this much more appealing to people who don't care for regular water.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Brantford, ON
Foodie Expert
Not a fan at all. The flavor is more than fake, and it tastes like I'm drinking raspberry flavored syrup instead of water.
Leanne S.
Leanne S.
It is nice to have bottled water with a little flavor in it. I think everyone is more likely to drink more water when it has nice flavors in it.
Maya S.
Maya S.
Love the refreshing taste. This makes drinking water not boring! And i find that this is the only flavor that tastes more natural than the other flavors.
amina z.
amina z.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
I drink a lot of water and love nestle water it had very great taste without overly sweetened. i will defiently try other flavors too
Afka S.
Afka S.
Medicine hat, AB
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of flavored water, but the raspberry flavor isn't bad. It is drinkable, but not my personal first choice.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?