BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Amanda H.
Kitchener, ON
Really love the flavored water especially the raspberry. I love to drink water all the time but sometimes having something with flavor just makes it more enjoyable
Jason  S.
Raspberry splash water is a refreshing source to help keep you hydrated. Although it is a great tool to keep you on track with a healthy lifestyle, a great alternative to drinks with sugars, I found it to have an after taste
RESTYLE F.
hamilton, ontario
I love this water. It feels more refreshing than juice and it tastes amazing! The raspberry flavor is the forefront of the taste but it really quenches your thirst!
Andy M.
Lasalle, ON
I love flavored water. I'd choose it over regular water everyday. Nestles raspberry flavored water is great, it's not too sweet, sugar free and not fake tasting at all
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
I picked this up at my local superstore by mistake instead of getting regular water. I tried it but wasn't he biggest fan. It does not taste bad, so if you are looking for flavored water then this should be pretty good.
Marissa F.
Riverview, NB
I used to not like drinking water so I always bought this kind because it had a great and delicious taste to it! I could drink the water easily and even want more!
Janette F.
Turner Valley , AB
Raspberry taste was ok. I think I'm more of a plain water with lemon girl though. If you need flavor to help get more water in your day, these are a great way to add the flavor without extra sugar and calories.
Jenny C.
Hydration is key. they don't want you to be hydrated. Always carry some sort of water bottle on me always, into any purse or in the car to stay quenched. The splash of flavor makes drinking water more enjoyable
Sarah I.
Tastes great and makes a lovely change from water. Affordable as well :) The bottle is easily recyclable and great to carry whilst on the go. Overall great drink!
Ali P.
Regina, SK
I normally don't drink flavored water, or at least not very often because of the bad after taste, but this I really liked! Just enough raspberry flavor, and no nasty after taste.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?