BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors ar...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Melissa D.
I love the nestle flavored waters. The raspberry is my favorite. There is just the right amount of flavoring. It's not too strong or too weak. Just the right amount of raspberry flavor. And it's so refreshing on a hot day.
Adelyn F.
Edmonton, Alberta
Is it weird that I would rather have plain water than this? The splash really is a splash. It's barely there -- yet at the same time -- there. So hard to explain. It's just not my cup of tea.
Jason  S.
Raspberry splash water is a refreshing source to help keep you hydrated. Although it is a great tool to keep you on track with a healthy lifestyle, a great alternative to drinks with sugars, I found it to have an after taste
RESTYLE F.
hamilton, ontario
I love this water. It feels more refreshing than juice and it tastes amazing! The raspberry flavor is the forefront of the taste but it really quenches your thirst!
Amanda H.
Kitchener, ON
Really love the flavored water especially the raspberry. I love to drink water all the time but sometimes having something with flavor just makes it more enjoyable
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
I picked this up at my local superstore by mistake instead of getting regular water. I tried it but wasn't he biggest fan. It does not taste bad, so if you are looking for flavored water then this should be pretty good.
Marissa F.
Riverview, NB
I used to not like drinking water so I always bought this kind because it had a great and delicious taste to it! I could drink the water easily and even want more!
Sarah I.
Tastes great and makes a lovely change from water. Affordable as well :) The bottle is easily recyclable and great to carry whilst on the go. Overall great drink!
Jenny C.
Hydration is key. they don't want you to be hydrated. Always carry some sort of water bottle on me always, into any purse or in the car to stay quenched. The splash of flavor makes drinking water more enjoyable
Macey M.
Lindsay , ON
I am a huge water drinker and tried this out to see if the splash of flavor would make just plain water better. It didn't. To me the flavor just tasted fake and not good. I will stick with just my plain water from now on!
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?