BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors ar...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Val B.
It tastes really good and is better for health than juice. There is almost nothing in there exept water and flavor. If you want to drink more water but have difficulties to do it, this drink is for you!
Erin M.
Never been a fan of flavored water but this one is especially bad. The raspberry flavor is sickeningly sweet and artificial tasting. Honestly just tastes like chemicals masked over with aspartame. yuck
Sarah A.
Barrie, ON
Tastes amazing I can't believe I'm drinking water! Just the downside I recently found out that when you test Nestle with a pH tester it comes up acidic instead of alkaline which means it can cause cancer.
Alyssa M.
Regina
I like this kind and the other kinds when I was a little flavor and don't want any sugary drinks and I don't feel bad cause I'm still drinking water ! This is my go to flavor for sure !
Heather M.
Sarnia, Ont
Absolutely love these bottles. Their not to expensive and my family just loves them and the best part is their not over powering if the raspberry taste, you get the perfect amount.
Stephanie C.
Corona, California
This is my favorite flavored water. Our family cut out sweets so we drink this water instead. It is the perfect touch of sweetness, without all of the sugars and damage to your body.
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
I was never a fan of sparkling beverages until I found nestle raspberry sparkling water it is refreshing and will keep you coming back for more. ..definitely recommend this product!
Alice I.
Montreal, Quebec
This tasted pleasant and definitely tasted like rasberry. It wasn't too sweet to the point where you were wondering if you were really drinking water or juice, but the taste was prominent enough that you'd taste it. If you're craving something sweet but don't want to be naughty and get a chocolate bar, this might be for you.
melanie l.
st emile de suffolk, Quebec
When you work and feel like a good drink take this great tasthing bottle of water good flavor and great taste and lots of choice in this water humm and refresh you during the day does not taste water but taste like juice humm great love it and buy lots of this for the kids to it works thes drink more water now then ever hihi
Melissa D.
I love the nestle flavored waters. The raspberry is my favorite. There is just the right amount of flavoring. It's not too strong or too weak. Just the right amount of raspberry flavor. And it's so refreshing on a hot day.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?