BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Btissam E.
Btissam E.
Rabat
Yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and healthy i can see my self keeping this products with me all the time xoxo
Gemma M.
Gemma M.
Foodie Expert
Raspberry water is so good! It tastes like your drinking juice yet it's so much healthier for you.
Meryem O.
Meryem O.
Foodie Expert
I was excited to try this because I love raspberries and don't drink enough water but I was so disappointed. I didn't like this at all! It has a really bad aftertaste and tastes too fake and sweet. I wouldn't purchase this again in the future.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Strathroy , Ontario
Foodie Expert
I am completely obsessed with this water is such a nice change from just plain old water that's a little bit of a flavour and super delicious I always buy the variety pack so I get different flavours every time
Erika E.
Erika E.
Winnipeg, MB
I really disliked drinking water.... Until I found this lightly flavored water, I can drink at least 5 of these a day. They are the perfect size p; easy for traveling or when you're out being active. It's a nice smooth taste, not to over powering like some flavors, and I like it way better then the squirt water enhancers for flavoring
Sammie H.
Sammie H.
Hamilton, ON
As someone whose first choice of beverage would be something filled with sugar, this flavored water was a step toward getting more fluid in my body. It tastes okay, but it definitely tastes really artificial. It did the trick in steering me toward drinking more water, but I would have grabbed more if the taste improved.
Meg P.
Meg P.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite flavored waters, the raspberry flavor is similar to the flavor of raspberry Jell-O-o in my opinion. Very hydrating and doesn't leave you with that dry/ still thirsty sensation in the back of your throat that a lot of flavored beverages do.
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
London, ON
Foodie Expert
While I like having a flavor to my water (I won't drink water unless it tastes good haha), I find the flavors in the nestles waters to be quite sweet and fake tasting. Its great if you feel like tasting something similar to soda products, but sometimes you just want something a little more natural and refreshing without the artificial taste.
Megan N.
Megan N.
Plantagenet , ON
Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash is one of my all time favorite flavored water brands it taste amazing and it is way better for you then soda pop. It is awesome when your on the go and need a refreshing drink .
Cez C.
Cez C.
This is my favorite flavor because it is actually refreshing. All other flavors have a tacky taste to them and almost make me more thirsty. This however is the perfect mix between flavor and refreshment so I genuinely recommend it
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?