BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Sammie H.
Hamilton, ON
As someone whose first choice of beverage would be something filled with sugar, this flavored water was a step toward getting more fluid in my body. It tastes okay, but it definitely tastes really artificial. It did the trick in steering me toward drinking more water, but I would have grabbed more if the taste improved.
Meg P.
One of my favorite flavored waters, the raspberry flavor is similar to the flavor of raspberry Jell-O-o in my opinion. Very hydrating and doesn't leave you with that dry/ still thirsty sensation in the back of your throat that a lot of flavored beverages do.
Anisha V.
I used to really like these as a kid, but now, they're just way too sweet. They taste almost sickly and artificial and leave this weird feeling in my mouth. Maybe it's just me, but now I can't even take a sip. If you're looking for a good summer beverage brew some iced tea. At least you'll know what's in it!
Jenn W.
London, ON
While I like having a flavor to my water (I won't drink water unless it tastes good haha), I find the flavors in the nestles waters to be quite sweet and fake tasting. Its great if you feel like tasting something similar to soda products, but sometimes you just want something a little more natural and refreshing without the artificial taste.
Meghan L.
Barr Settlement, NS
I am not a fan of Nestle water. I find it has a weird taste and is a little salty. The price is low but still not worth buying. The flavor leaves a bad aftertaste. It was pretty much what I expected give how I have felt in the past. Would not recommend.
Megan N.
Plantagenet, ON
Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash is one of my all time favorite flavored water brands it taste amazing and it is way better for you then soda pop. It is awesome when your on the go and need a refreshing drink .
Cez C.
This is my favorite flavor because it is actually refreshing. All other flavors have a tacky taste to them and almost make me more thirsty. This however is the perfect mix between flavor and refreshment so I genuinely recommend it
Tiffany S.
Marystown, NL
If you find it hard to get the recommended daily intake of water because you don't like plain water then this is a product for you! A light fresh raspberry taste makes this water easy to devour!
Dana H.
London, ON
This one is my favorite out of the Nestle flavored water. It's like water with a raspberry taste really. If you don't like drinking a lot of water and prefer more of a juice, get this. It's not unhealthy either.
Cheryl S.
Woodstock
Delicious and refreshing on a hot day.. the water is so good already then hint of raspberry makes it even better.. only thing i didn't like is when u leave an open bottle sitting around it smells like rotton fruit.
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?