BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Megan N.
Plantagenet, ON
Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash is one of my all time favorite flavored water brands it taste amazing and it is way better for you then soda pop. It is awesome when your on the go and need a refreshing drink .
Cez C.
This is my favorite flavor because it is actually refreshing. All other flavors have a tacky taste to them and almost make me more thirsty. This however is the perfect mix between flavor and refreshment so I genuinely recommend it
Alex L.
Point Edward, NS
Was never much of a water drinker and was desperately trying to add more water in my life after I quit smoking. LOVE this brand of flavored water, I'm hooked! I could easily drink a six case a day.
Tiffany S.
Marystown, NL
If you find it hard to get the recommended daily intake of water because you don't like plain water then this is a product for you! A light fresh raspberry taste makes this water easy to devour!
Blaine A.
Ok so out of the flavors other than just plain nestle water this is my second fave! I usually. Do not go for flavored water but if I have to say at work where there is tons I go for this if no plain water is available! It has a very nice flavor which is not to over done or over powering sure hits the spot
Dana H.
London, ON
This one is my favorite out of the Nestle flavored water. It's like water with a raspberry taste really. If you don't like drinking a lot of water and prefer more of a juice, get this. It's not unhealthy either.
Cheryl S.
Woodstock
Delicious and refreshing on a hot day.. the water is so good already then hint of raspberry makes it even better.. only thing i didn't like is when u leave an open bottle sitting around it smells like rotton fruit.
Macey M.
Lindsay , ON
I am a huge water drinker and tried this out to see if the splash of flavor would make just plain water better. It didn't. To me the flavor just tasted fake and not good. I will stick with just my plain water from now on!
Brady B.
Salmon Arm, British Columbia
I loooove this water!! Raspberry is my favorite flavor and they make it perfectly. It's a great option if your wanting something tastier than just water- especially with the no calories
Alexandra G.
I absolutely love the raspberry berry, I've boughten them many times. It's the perfect little splash of flavor you need in water, it kinda makes you forget you're even drinking water. I would recommend it to anyone who's trying to drink water but doesn't like drinking plain water.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?