BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
I am completely obsessed with this water is such a nice change from just plain old water that's a little bit of a flavour and super delicious I always buy the variety pack so I get different flavours every time
Jenn W.
London, ON
While I like having a flavor to my water (I won't drink water unless it tastes good haha), I find the flavors in the nestles waters to be quite sweet and fake tasting. Its great if you feel like tasting something similar to soda products, but sometimes you just want something a little more natural and refreshing without the artificial taste.
Erika E.
Winnipeg, MB
I really disliked drinking water.... Until I found this lightly flavored water, I can drink at least 5 of these a day. They are the perfect size p; easy for traveling or when you're out being active. It's a nice smooth taste, not to over powering like some flavors, and I like it way better then the squirt water enhancers for flavoring
Cindy M.
Toronto, OH
These are actually not bad at all if you're looking for a little flavor in your drink. I didn't find the flavor to be too strange or artificial tasting. Overall, I think it's probably a good replacement for something more sugary like pop. I would normally pick up regular water but this is a nice change if you want one.
Kelly N.
I tried this water at a friends house and immediately didn't like it. It tasted artificial and like chemicals. It was also too sweet for my liking. I would much prefer to add my own fruit to nestle's plain water. I think it would be much healthier for people to add fruit themselves than to consume this. I don't recommend trying this water.
Sammie H.
Hamilton, ON
As someone whose first choice of beverage would be something filled with sugar, this flavored water was a step toward getting more fluid in my body. It tastes okay, but it definitely tastes really artificial. It did the trick in steering me toward drinking more water, but I would have grabbed more if the taste improved.
Anisha V.
I used to really like these as a kid, but now, they're just way too sweet. They taste almost sickly and artificial and leave this weird feeling in my mouth. Maybe it's just me, but now I can't even take a sip. If you're looking for a good summer beverage brew some iced tea. At least you'll know what's in it!
Meg P.
One of my favorite flavored waters, the raspberry flavor is similar to the flavor of raspberry Jell-O-o in my opinion. Very hydrating and doesn't leave you with that dry/ still thirsty sensation in the back of your throat that a lot of flavored beverages do.
Beant M.
I love how Nestle creates flavored water! It is not to overpowering or sweet! It is very refreshing and is absolutely amazing! It is very affordable as well! It is also very easy to find in stores! I would most definitely recommend this products to others!
Meghan L.
Barr Settlement, NS
I am not a fan of Nestle water. I find it has a weird taste and is a little salty. The price is low but still not worth buying. The flavor leaves a bad aftertaste. It was pretty much what I expected give how I have felt in the past. Would not recommend.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?