BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Beant M.
Beant M.
Foodie Expert
I love how Nestle creates flavored water! It is not to overpowering or sweet! It is very refreshing and is absolutely amazing! It is very affordable as well! It is also very easy to find in stores! I would most definitely recommend this products to others!
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Barr Settlement, NS
I am not a fan of Nestle water. I find it has a weird taste and is a little salty. The price is low but still not worth buying. The flavor leaves a bad aftertaste. It was pretty much what I expected give how I have felt in the past. Would not recommend.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Hydration is key. they don't want you to be hydrated. Always carry some sort of water bottle on me always, into any purse or in the car to stay quenched. The splash of flavor makes drinking water more enjoyable
Janette F.
Janette F.
Turner Valley , Alberta
Raspberry taste was ok. I think I'm more of a plain water with lemon girl though. If you need flavor to help get more water in your day, these are a great way to add the flavor without extra sugar and calories.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Never been a fan of flavored water but this one is especially bad. The raspberry flavor is sickeningly sweet and artificial tasting. Honestly just tastes like chemicals masked over with aspartame. yuck
Alex L.
Alex L.
Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, NS
Foodie Expert
Was never much of a water drinker and was desperately trying to add more water in my life after I quit smoking. LOVE this brand of flavored water, I'm hooked! I could easily drink a six case a day.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Regina
I like this kind and the other kinds when I was a little flavor and don't want any sugary drinks and I don't feel bad cause I'm still drinking water ! This is my go to flavor for sure !
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corona, California
This is my favorite flavored water. Our family cut out sweets so we drink this water instead. It is the perfect touch of sweetness, without all of the sugars and damage to your body.
Andy M.
Andy M.
Lasalle, ON
I love flavored water. I'd choose it over regular water everyday. Nestles raspberry flavored water is great, it's not too sweet, sugar free and not fake tasting at all
Fauzia A.
Fauzia A.
Anyone looking for a cool refreshing and tasty water drink then this will make you cooler in any sports event or just as a treat rather than boring old water
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?