BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Beant M.
Beant M.
Foodie Expert
I love how Nestle creates flavored water! It is not to overpowering or sweet! It is very refreshing and is absolutely amazing! It is very affordable as well! It is also very easy to find in stores! I would most definitely recommend this products to others!
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Barr Settlement, NS
I am not a fan of Nestle water. I find it has a weird taste and is a little salty. The price is low but still not worth buying. The flavor leaves a bad aftertaste. It was pretty much what I expected give how I have felt in the past. Would not recommend.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Regina
I like this kind and the other kinds when I was a little flavor and don't want any sugary drinks and I don't feel bad cause I'm still drinking water ! This is my go to flavor for sure !
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corona, California
This is my favorite flavored water. Our family cut out sweets so we drink this water instead. It is the perfect touch of sweetness, without all of the sugars and damage to your body.
Andy M.
Andy M.
LaSalle, HI
I love flavored water. I'd choose it over regular water everyday. Nestles raspberry flavored water is great, it's not too sweet, sugar free and not fake tasting at all
Fauzia A.
Fauzia A.
Anyone looking for a cool refreshing and tasty water drink then this will make you cooler in any sports event or just as a treat rather than boring old water
Rana H.
Rana H.
I love raspberry and normally I don't enjoy the taste of just water so having some kind of flavor really made me enjoy drinking water more
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Canada ,Ontario,Mississaga
I like this cause it is cheap and and it is promising and it is great for camp also it come i a package that is the part i like :)
Laura O.
Laura O.
Really enjoy the raspberry flavor! Very refreshing! Great value for the cost! Nestle is prob my top favorite for bottled water!
Tia L.
Tia L.
Foodie Expert
Love this! Taste is just right not too sweet. Very refreshing. Will definitely buy again. Very pleased with the product.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?