BY NESTLÉ #32 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Jason L.
Farwell, MI
Great tasting flavored water. I love to drink the recommended amount of water every day but sometimes gets boring. It's nice to find flavored waters that give the water a different flavor without being overpowering. Nestle Raspberry has accomplished just that and doesn't present a sweet or bitter taste. I highly recommend this brand and flavor for water lovers.
Natalia Z.
Orlando , FL
First I have to say! I hate flavor water. The first time I got this one was by mistake, but what a nice surprise. Now I can't live with out it. Has so many flavors and it doesn't taste weird. It taste so good!! Believe me I was so happy. You can get 6 for $1.50 at Walmart. Is not cheap but it worth it.
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN
I love raspberry, so I was very delighted to find my favorite bottled water brand with this delicious value added! It was a great value, very affordable and I was very pleasantly surprised with how great the taste was. I definitely recommend this product!
Rosalyn C.
newark, NJ
This is by far the best flavored water I ever had it's so refreshing and unlike most brands that leaves a funny aftertaste in you mouth of artificial sugar you won't get that with this it's smooth and delicious!.
Sheena T.
San Leandro, CA
These flavored waters were not for me. I'm not sure if it was the particular flavor I got or not, but to me these tasted like water that has those artificial flavor enhancers added. It just tastes like a weird flatness with a light sugary undertone.
Cate S.
Nestle pure life raspberry flavored water tastes so much like water that has been infused with raspberry! It's a great price and a great alternative to regular water when you need something with flavor.
Kyle F.
Grand Rapids , MI
Of the nestle pure life flavored waters this one was my favorite. I personally would still rather grab a vitamin water or something like it rather than this but it will get the job done and is affordable!
April R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love the flavored waters put out by Nestle - they have a GREAT taste without all the sugar, chemical smells, calories, etc….The subtle flavor tickles your taste buds and pleases your sensations…THESE ARE MY FAVORITE FLAVORED BEVERAGES
Mariah S.
Hewitt, TX
These were good, but had a weird after taste (in my opinion)! If you don't like regular water I think these would be something good to try! Maybe another flavor would've been more the my liking :)
Hollie W.
Kenosha , Wi
I love this product. It's one of the cheapest flavored waters on the market. It's a great substitute for all of the soda I drink. I love the taste of the raspberry, I even add fresh raspberries to it when I have some in my fridge!
Melissa M.
Charleston, WV
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?