BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Sheena T.
San Leandro, CA
Foodie Expert
These flavored waters were not for me. I'm not sure if it was the particular flavor I got or not, but to me these tasted like water that has those artificial flavor enhancers added. It just tastes like a weird flatness with a light sugary undertone.
Cate S.
Nestle pure life raspberry flavored water tastes so much like water that has been infused with raspberry! It's a great price and a great alternative to regular water when you need something with flavor.
Kyle F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
Of the nestle pure life flavored waters this one was my favorite. I personally would still rather grab a vitamin water or something like it rather than this but it will get the job done and is affordable!
April R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love the flavored waters put out by Nestle - they have a GREAT taste without all the sugar, chemical smells, calories, etc….The subtle flavor tickles your taste buds and pleases your sensations…THESE ARE MY FAVORITE FLAVORED BEVERAGES
Mariah S.
Hewitt, TX
These were good, but had a weird after taste (in my opinion)! If you don't like regular water I think these would be something good to try! Maybe another flavor would've been more the my liking :)
Hollie W.
Kenosha , Wi
I love this product. It's one of the cheapest flavored waters on the market. It's a great substitute for all of the soda I drink. I love the taste of the raspberry, I even add fresh raspberries to it when I have some in my fridge!
Jennifer K.
Foodie Expert
The thing with water is that you can never have too much or enough to quench that thirst. This fruit infused water not only increases the chances of drinking water - for those of us who aren't really that great at that ..but also makes it effortless to keep up with beauty's best kept secret is to drink PLENTY of water!!
Danielle S.
I really enjoyed this bottled water. I am big on infused water bottles with fruit but, sometimes I just don't have time to prep in the mornings. I decided to give these a shot and I'm so glad I did. The water has a very naturally raspberry taste. It is not overpowering.
Carrie T.
I don't usually drink any flavored water but if I have to make a choice of any flavor then it would be raspberry. This water never seems to leave much of an aftertaste. It has a light flavor rather than a sugary sweet flavor.
Ayla C.
Stafford, VA
I can not get enough of these waters. Many flavored waters tend to be too over powering or sweet, which is why splash is such a great alternative. The flavors are subtle but delicious and they come in great flavors. They're even better in the summer when they're way more refreshing than soda or sugar drinks.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?