BY NESTLÉ #22 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Foodie Expert
Yum! I didn't think flavored water could taste so good! How convent with it already having flavoring in it! So delicious and easy for on the go Mom's like me!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
I really like this flavored water, normally I found them too sweet but this flavor was really nice, subtle and refreshing at the same time. Just about right.
Shawnice A.
Shawnice A.
Refreshing , quiches my thirst but don't really like the after taste of this water but I'm sure Rasberry lovers will then again not a big fan of Rasberry
Mila N.
Mila N.
Dale, TX
I did not care for the flavor as it seem to be have a very bold artificial flavor. The sweetness of the water was also too overwhelming for my taste.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Holland, OH
Foodie Expert
This stuff is disgusting. Awful. The flavoring is way too strong, it doesn't have a good refreshing water taste. The flavor is way too overpowering.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
North Liberty, IA
I love the natural raspberry flavor of this beverage. It's so refreshing and adds flavor to plain water making me more likely to hydrate for my day!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
Honestly did not love the taste of this product. I'm always skeptical of the flavored waters, and it is rare that a company gets the formula right.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Love this water! Perfect for when you're craving something with flavor but don't want to drink any sugary drinks! This really quenches tour thirst!
Trina M.
Trina M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Just the right amount of sweetness to make my water special. The raspberry is my favorite and my go to drink to take to the beach #beachbag.
NISSA R.
NISSA R.
Foodie Expert
4 stars for price and taste but nothing very special about this flavored raspberry water, it is similar to hint and other brands like it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?