BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

• Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
lexi m.
lexi m.
Foodie Expert
stuff taste so good and i love it! better than regular water(; would recommend to anyone
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Foodie Expert
For someone who hates water (me) I sure have found a brand I love!! My favorite flavor is lemon. It taste so good especially straight out of the fridge. I bought this from Walmart but every time I go there they always seem to be gone off the shelves. This water is very affordable. It's 6 bottles in a packet and it usually cost around $1.50 at my local Walmart. Try it if you haven't yet. You won't be disappointed.
Natalia z.
Natalia z.
Orlando, FL
First I have to say! I hate flavor water. The first time I got this one was by mistake, but what a nice surprise. Now I can't live with out it. Has so many flavors and it doesn't taste weird. It taste so good!! Believe me I was so happy. You can get 6 for $1.50 at Walmart. Is not cheap but it worth it.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Foodie Expert
Absolutely one of the best flavored waters I've ever tried. I like drinking the lemon flavor one. I'm always struggling to get my waters in for the day so if I get this water I could drink a couple of them and make my water count for my day.
Joanna O.
Joanna O.
New Bremen, OH
Foodie Expert
I tried this for the first time and was blown away by the amount of flavor! Crisp and refreshing, but not overwhelming. It was the perfect drink for an evening baseball game in the summer. Crisp, cool, and refreshing.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Foodie Expert
I'm on a diet and supposed to be drinking lots of water. I hate water. Luckily, I remembered there are flavored water out there. I got orange and wild berry. The orange was okay, but the wild berry was really good!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Foodie Expert
Love this I can't stand drinking water alone so the fact it was filled with different fruity flavors is amazing water is a good weight loss tip so this helps a lot to clean the body I highly recommend it
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Foodie Expert
Ugh my roommate buys this all the time in subscriptions and not only is it unfiltered (or barely filtered) tap water with some crap flavoring, but all the water they're getting is being pumped from California underground lakes and taking up the biggest percentage of our water usage when it's actually accounted for. Boycot this company. Tap water is required to be filtered more times than bottled is, and if you're worried about your local tap water you're better off to find a spring in your area and buy directly from them. Cheaper and more eco-friendly. Or...or....a filter for your tap!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Pickerington, OH
I am not usually a flavored water type of person. However on a whim when I was feeling juice but not the calories I purchased this pack of Flavored water. After dinner I opened it up and was very surprised at how good it was. I think in the past flavored waters always reminded me of pedialite from when I was younger which in turn caused my disgust. If you are not a flavored water drinker you should try these out they are pretty good. The colder they are the better they taste by the way! I highly recommend them!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
NEW CASTLE, DE
Foodie Expert
I love the grape acai, the lemon, the mixed berry and the orange flavors of Nestle Pure Life flavored waters. I only I am always able to find it at super low prices and stock up on it!! It's not sweet like juice but has the right amount of flavor and always hits the spot!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?