BY NESTLÉ #27 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN
I love raspberry, so I was very delighted to find my favorite bottled water brand with this delicious value added! It was a great value, very affordable and I was very pleasantly surprised with how great the taste was. I definitely recommend this product!
Sheena T.
San Leandro, CA
These flavored waters were not for me. I'm not sure if it was the particular flavor I got or not, but to me these tasted like water that has those artificial flavor enhancers added. It just tastes like a weird flatness with a light sugary undertone.
Rosalyn C.
newark, NJ
This is by far the best flavored water I ever had it's so refreshing and unlike most brands that leaves a funny aftertaste in you mouth of artificial sugar you won't get that with this it's smooth and delicious!.
Cate S.
Nestle pure life raspberry flavored water tastes so much like water that has been infused with raspberry! It's a great price and a great alternative to regular water when you need something with flavor.
Kyle F.
Grand Rapids , MI
Of the nestle pure life flavored waters this one was my favorite. I personally would still rather grab a vitamin water or something like it rather than this but it will get the job done and is affordable!
April R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love the flavored waters put out by Nestle - they have a GREAT taste without all the sugar, chemical smells, calories, etc….The subtle flavor tickles your taste buds and pleases your sensations…THESE ARE MY FAVORITE FLAVORED BEVERAGES
Mariah S.
Hewitt, TX
These were good, but had a weird after taste (in my opinion)! If you don't like regular water I think these would be something good to try! Maybe another flavor would've been more the my liking :)
Jennifer K.
The thing with water is that you can never have too much or enough to quench that thirst. This fruit infused water not only increases the chances of drinking water - for those of us who aren't really that great at that ..but also makes it effortless to keep up with beauty's best kept secret is to drink PLENTY of water!!
Hollie W.
Kenosha , Wi
I love this product. It's one of the cheapest flavored waters on the market. It's a great substitute for all of the soda I drink. I love the taste of the raspberry, I even add fresh raspberries to it when I have some in my fridge!
Carrie T.
I don't usually drink any flavored water but if I have to make a choice of any flavor then it would be raspberry. This water never seems to leave much of an aftertaste. It has a light flavor rather than a sugary sweet flavor.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?