BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Megan K.
Morrisville, NC
Foodie Expert
Fruity with just the right about of flavor. I love how the drink is light yet refreshing. It's a good treat that doesn't ruin your diet
Emma A.
Bloomington, IN
Raspberry flavor is not my favorite. Unfortunately it tastes like medicine to me. I really hate this product.
latisha n.
Tacoma, WA
Not the best but one of the better flavored water i have had in a long time would definitely recommend
Vick V.
This was a complete waste of my money to buy this type of flavored bottled water. I do not recommend it.
Megan B.
Chattanooga, TN
Foodie Expert
Normally I'm not much of a berry water drinker. But I do like Raspberries. Really enjoyed this!
Elizabeth K.
Thiensville, WI
It's really good and makes your mouth taste good after you drink it, I know tmi, but it's so good.
Meryem O.
Foodie Expert
I was excited to try this because I love raspberries and don't drink enough water but I was so disappointed. I didn't like this at all! It has a really bad aftertaste and tastes too fake and sweet. I wouldn't purchase this again in the future.
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
Foodie Expert
I am completely obsessed with this water is such a nice change from just plain old water that's a little bit of a flavour and super delicious I always buy the variety pack so I get different flavours every time
Meg P.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite flavored waters, the raspberry flavor is similar to the flavor of raspberry Jell-O-o in my opinion. Very hydrating and doesn't leave you with that dry/ still thirsty sensation in the back of your throat that a lot of flavored beverages do.
Trinity K.
This is really good and it really quenches your thirst. It's pretty cheap and I will be buying this again. I really recommend trying this.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?