BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Megan M.
Megan M.
Not a big fan of the taste. the after taste is the part I didn't like. it initially quenches your thirst but leaves you feeling more thirsty.
Gillian J.
Gillian J.
While this water is very refreshing, I do believe the taste could be improved. The Raspberry flavoring is not strong enough. There needs to be more of a kick to it.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN
To me this product has a fake taste to it. I think there are better options available if you don't want plain water
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Gadsden, AL
Great flavored water. My son loves these! The six packs are very inexpensive. I highly recommend these if you have children. They taste grat and are less sugary than traditional kids drinks.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Winsted, CT
This tastes good. And it's a good alternative if you want something besides regular water.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Toronto , ON
These are actually not bad at all if you're looking for a little flavor in your drink. I didn't find the flavor to be too strange or artificial tasting. Overall, I think it's probably a good replacement for something more sugary like pop. I would normally pick up regular water but this is a nice change if you want one.
Blaine A.
Blaine A.
Foodie Expert
Ok so out of the flavors other than just plain nestle water this is my second fave! I usually. Do not go for flavored water but if I have to say at work where there is tons I go for this if no plain water is available! It has a very nice flavor which is not to over done or over powering sure hits the spot
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
I absolutely love the raspberry berry, I've boughten them many times. It's the perfect little splash of flavor you need in water, it kinda makes you forget you're even drinking water. I would recommend it to anyone who's trying to drink water but doesn't like drinking plain water.
Beant M.
Beant M.
Foodie Expert
I love how Nestle creates flavored water! It is not to overpowering or sweet! It is very refreshing and is absolutely amazing! It is very affordable as well! It is also very easy to find in stores! I would most definitely recommend this products to others!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Regina
I like this kind and the other kinds when I was a little flavor and don't want any sugary drinks and I don't feel bad cause I'm still drinking water ! This is my go to flavor for sure !
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?