BY NESTLÉ #22 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Gadsden, AL
Great flavored water. My son loves these! The six packs are very inexpensive. I highly recommend these if you have children. They taste grat and are less sugary than traditional kids drinks.
Rosalyn C.
Rosalyn C.
Newark, NJ
This is by far the best flavored water I ever had it's so refreshing and unlike most brands that leaves a funny aftertaste in you mouth of artificial sugar you won't get that with this it's smooth and delicious!.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
If you don't like just plain water, this is perfect! I love flavored water and it's cheap! I buy in bulk!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Lakeland, FL
Water is the most healthy drink there is.. Love how it comes in many different flavors. Very refreshing.
Natascha J.
Natascha J.
Spring Hill, FL
Has a dry taste to it. Of course water isn't dry but it leaves your mouth feeling dry, cotton mouth like.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
I tried this water at a friends house and immediately didn't like it. It tasted artificial and like chemicals. It was also too sweet for my liking. I would much prefer to add my own fruit to nestle's plain water. I think it would be much healthier for people to add fruit themselves than to consume this. I don't recommend trying this water.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Toronto , ON
These are actually not bad at all if you're looking for a little flavor in your drink. I didn't find the flavor to be too strange or artificial tasting. Overall, I think it's probably a good replacement for something more sugary like pop. I would normally pick up regular water but this is a nice change if you want one.
Anisha V.
Anisha V.
I used to really like these as a kid, but now, they're just way too sweet. They taste almost sickly and artificial and leave this weird feeling in my mouth. Maybe it's just me, but now I can't even take a sip. If you're looking for a good summer beverage brew some iced tea. At least you'll know what's in it!
Blaine A.
Blaine A.
Ok so out of the flavors other than just plain nestle water this is my second fave! I usually. Do not go for flavored water but if I have to say at work where there is tons I go for this if no plain water is available! It has a very nice flavor which is not to over done or over powering sure hits the spot
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
I absolutely love the raspberry berry, I've boughten them many times. It's the perfect little splash of flavor you need in water, it kinda makes you forget you're even drinking water. I would recommend it to anyone who's trying to drink water but doesn't like drinking plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?