BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Forest Hill, MD
It's water with raspberry flavor. Everyone likes water & raspberry is a great flavor. Where can that go wrong?!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I tried this once and I really liked it! Not too overwhelming of a fruity taste but not too little. The perfect combination and great for when plain water sounds boring.
Zax L.
Zax L.
Foodie Expert
This water is great depending on the flavor. The lemon tastes like it has Splenda in it, which is a product I abhor the taste of. Other than that, this brand of water tastes fine to me. And it makes drinking water regularly that much easier.
Jackee B.
Jackee B.
Foodie Expert
Definitely worth the try this is the best flavored water I've ever had!!! It taste as if your drinking juice being that it has zero calories is a plus !!!! I only hate the fact that I can only find six packs but never a twenty four pack !!
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Decent water, can get a variety of flavors which is great! Slightly over priced to say you can get water out of the tap but would still recommend!
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Oxford, MS
Great value and they taste good, the packaging on them is great and doesn't fall apart like most!
jessica r.
jessica r.
shelby twp, mi
These are pretty good tasting. A good mix of water and raspberry flavor without being overpowering,
Megan M.
Megan M.
Not a big fan of the taste. the after taste is the part I didn't like. it initially quenches your thirst but leaves you feeling more thirsty.
Maria T.
Maria T.
RAMSEY, MN
I hate the taste of water so I love off of these. The lemon is my absolute favorite!!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Saltillo, MS
I thought this had an overwhelming taste of artificial sweeteners. Real ingredients are your friend, Nestle. I really wanted to like this product but sadly I do not.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?