BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Highland, CA
Not a big fan of flavor water. I fell like all it is, is sugar and water combined!!!!!
Isamar L.
Isamar L.
By far one of my favorite flavored water to drink, great taste to it.
Jessi M.
Jessi M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Foodie Expert
So good for when you need a little kick to your water!!!!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Foodie Expert
Yummy! Always favored nestle water, and now this product makes it even easier to drink more!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I tried this once and I really liked it! Not too overwhelming of a fruity taste but not too little. The perfect combination and great for when plain water sounds boring.
Maria T.
Maria T.
RAMSEY, MN
I hate the taste of water so I love off of these. The lemon is my absolute favorite!!
Krista H.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
I love this. Flavored water is great and tastes soooooooooo amazing. I drink it all the time.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Sanger, TX
Yummy!! The raspberry is great but grape is my favorite! It's good for the days you want a little flavor but don't want the bloated feeling of drinking a soda! I buy the 24 variety pack and they are cheaper then flavored drops!!
Missy W.
Missy W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the raspberry flavor, it just adds a little hint of sweetness to the regular water. So if you are not a big water fan these flavored waters are pretty good, give them a try
Zax L.
Zax L.
Foodie Expert
This water is great depending on the flavor. The lemon tastes like it has Splenda in it, which is a product I abhor the taste of. Other than that, this brand of water tastes fine to me. And it makes drinking water regularly that much easier.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?