BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Julia c.
Rehoboth, MA
Foodie Expert
This water is pretty good. it taste awesome chilled and it has just the right amount of flavor. it's super refreshing. I love to have it with my lunch
Sarai R.
Filer, ID
Foodie Expert
I'm very picky about flavored waters because of the strong artificial sweetener taste but these Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash Water tastes very good and refreshing.
Rachel L.
Auburn, AL
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of all the Nestlè waters! It actually tastes like raspberry and it's delicious!
Heather C.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Foodie Expert
Love the fruit taste of all these flavors. Nice and refreshing while also being flavored. Not plain water but also not pop
Melody B.
N Lauderdale, FL
Foodie Expert
I like the taste of this Raspberry flavored water. The taste is smooth without the overwhelming flavor of raspberry. This is a nice alternative to water.
Emily M.
Saugerties, NY
Foodie Expert
My Dad's girlfriend gets these all the time. Definitely converted me to flavored waters! Super yummy!
Katie B.
Jacksonville, FL
I was really excited to see Nestle came up with a sparkling flavored water. Publix had it on sale so I picked up a case of the Nestle Pure Life Respberry and boy was I disappointed, I gave them away to my mom. It tasted like club soda with a aftertaste of fruit. I would prefer the La Croix curate flavored water over the Nestle pure splash water beverages.
Sam G.
Saginaw, MI
Foodie Expert
This water is great and the raspberry flavor isn't too overwhelming but just right
binx b.
I love to drink water and this is perfect for when I want something sweet, this taste so good
Lea C.
Rochester, NY
Everyone needs to focus on Drinking more water and with the awesome berry taste I
IT is so easy to get the recommended daily water intake!
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?