BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors ar...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Madi C.
Has a nice taste. Better than regular water. Has a little bit of a weird after taste but over all its good
kristina d.
East Islip, NY
This is my favorite flavored water. The flavoring adds just enough sweetness to make drinking 8 glasses a day no problem.
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
Foodie Expert
This flavored water is pretty good. It does have a little bit of an after taste but it is not to terrible. The over all flavor is very good and raspberry is the best.
Hasna M.
Acworth, GA
Foodie Expert
Tastes fine but I honestly hate the fact that its highly processed, I mean its just water and it shouldn't have 9 ingredients!? I prefer sticking to unflavored and natural water.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Foodie Expert
Yummy! Always favored nestle water, and now this product makes it even easier to drink more!
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
Okay I'm a bit of a health nut. And I love water. My boyfriend? Not so much. But they had these one day when I did my grocery shopping and I figured why not, right? I got maybe a sip of one. We've gone through I don't even know how many cases. It has a great flavor. Not like a powdery flavor you can get in some waters. I love this.
sara a.
san diego, ca
Foodie Expert
The taste wasn't good for me. I did not like it at all. it was horrible taste towards me
Brittany K.
Buffalo, NY
Love this flavored water. Whenever you want a drink that's not water but want to be healthy try this
Chelsie R.
Malone, NY
I'm not usually a fan of flavored water but this is definitely a good one!
Taylor H.
Morrison, IL
This is my absolute favorite water! Love the raspberry flavoring and the quality!
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?