BY NESTLÉ #32 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what fl...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Chylei C.
Crisp and refreshing water. Does not have that mineral taste that a lot of bottled waters do.
Danielle M.
Miramar, FL
I don't think flavored water is really my thing. I just prefer to have it flat or sparkling.
Lesley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I didn't really like the flavored water. I prefer the unflavored water but it isn't horrible.
breanna k.
Colorado Springs, CO
Raspberry surprised me. Not as great at the lemon to me but Def tasted better then I expected
Anna B.
Pine Bluff, AR
Great on flavor, but leaves an aftertaste that lingers way longer than you would want it to.
Kristen K.
Shenandoah, PA
So refreshing! I love this water especially in the summer, the flavor is so light and great.
Tajanay K.
Charlotte, NC
Not my favorite but I was good when I had it. Not too sweet so that's a plus. It's affordable
Crissy W.
I really like this water. It is refreshing and tastes delicious without tasting overly sweet.
Suzie H.
I love flavored water nestle water is very good no wired after tastes..
I like lemon the best
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Yummy! Always favored nestle water, and now this product makes it even easier to drink more!
Melissa M.
Charleston, WV
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?