BY NESTLÉ #34 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Ismarie M.
Kissimmee, FL
Is a great flavor. Is a good option for those who don't drink regular water. Is very refreshing
Megan B.
Chattanooga, TN
Normally I'm not much of a berry water drinker. But I do like Raspberries. Really enjoyed this!
Jessica P.
Camilla, GA
So delicious! Couldn't ask for a better mixture of health and flavor. None of that added stuff
Briana L.
Plano, TX
Not a huge fan of the artificial flavor. tasted a bit like medicine. I prefer flavorless water.
Denny H.
Florence, WI
Yum yum? what can I say it's flavored water. I am happy and hydrated what more can I ask for :)
Tajanay K.
Charlotte, NC
Not my favorite but I was good when I had it. Not too sweet so that's a plus. It's affordable
Lesley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I didn't really like the flavored water. I prefer the unflavored water but it isn't horrible.
breanna k.
Colorado Springs, CO
Raspberry surprised me. Not as great at the lemon to me but Def tasted better then I expected
Chylei C.
Crisp and refreshing water. Does not have that mineral taste that a lot of bottled waters do.
Kelsey S.
Orange Park, FL
While I prefer just plain water over flavored, this has a nice, light, and refreshing taste.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?