BY NESTLÉ #27 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Mary L.
Brooklyn, NY
Even though it's water it tastes amazing and the added flavor on it helps you drink a little bit more than you would usually drink all day you can always find it everywhere and it's a little bit more pricey than the regular bottle of water I was definitely buy it again if I see it
Juliana R.
Munster, IN
Water is absolutely good for you but once in awhile we like to have a little flavor! I love raspberries and water so this is perfect! You should try it and the best thing is that they also have different kinds of favors! I highly recommend buying these for you and your family!
Krista J.
Amery, WI
I enjoy drinking this Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash Water, but it tends to be quite expensive. I don't think it's that great of a drink for the price. I feel like there are other drinks out there that are better tasting, better priced, and I can get more in a bottled drink with something else.
Edgar Z.
El Paso, TX
Im not a water person in fact I have drinking water but you know its kinda necessary, so while I was at grocery shopping I found these amazing flavored waters and I wanted to give them a try, I was mesmerized by the flavor without that sugary feel on your tongue afterwards, needless so say I was hooked instantly and keep on mixing between flavors! but my favorite one is raspberry
Synthia H.
Wise, VA
Good for pre flavored water. We don't drink this a lot. Mainly when we get a craving for it. My two year old enjoyed it. The price is pretty fair for the size bottle. I would probably choose this brand over others. I would recommend this to.people whom like flavored water.
Jasyn W.
Griffin, GA
Absolutely smooth and delicious taste. Rich and creme raspberry exceeded my expectations. The amazing aroma alone has me wanting more. The package was easy to open. The flavor will leave you wanting more. When I need to hydrate and want flavor this is what I'd buy again.
Ashley C.
Modesto, CA
Great for when you need a refreshment and you do not want to reach for a soda or something carbonated. These give you a great taste while making sure that you are having a healthy alternative to something that is full of sugar and will weigh you down during the day!
Carly H.
I tried this flavored water and thought it was complete garbage. It didn't taste natural and I wasn't quenching my thirst. I took a few sips and had to throw the bottle away. My idea of a good flavored water is something like propel, if I'm not drinking sparkling water. I am obsessed with La Croix and think they put the right amount of flavoring in their products!
Jason L.
Farwell, MI
Great tasting flavored water. I love to drink the recommended amount of water every day but sometimes gets boring. It's nice to find flavored waters that give the water a different flavor without being overpowering. Nestle Raspberry has accomplished just that and doesn't present a sweet or bitter taste. I highly recommend this brand and flavor for water lovers.
Kelly B.
I love flavored water. It is so much easier for me to stay hydrated with these waters than it is with regular water or needing to add flavoring with flavor pouches. These don't leave a weird taste in your mouth afterwards like some other flavored waters do.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?