BY NESTLÉ #22 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
One of my favorite already flavored bottled waters. The orange flavor is my absolute favorite and they're frequently on sale at kroger. Just bought some Wednesday for .99 for a 6 pack
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Altoona, PA
Love .. My son hates water he says it makes him sick but he loves this.. As long as he doesn't know it's water he doesn't care and it's so much more healthier than crappy kid drinks
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
EDMOND, OK
These were not for me, I thought it would be great to have something will a little extra flavor and not just plain water but there was a after taste that was just not for me.
Layla H.
Layla H.
Newton, NJ
If you're looking for an alternative for juices and soda then this is your life saver. Nestle has several flavors and they all taste so good!! Not too sweet so it's perfect.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Foodie Expert
I personally don't taste much raspberry flavor in this water, but it is enjoyable when I want to drink something different while not wanting the sugar in other drinks.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
I will be the first to admit I do not like flavored waters, but the Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash is actually pretty good. Great taste and not bitter , thank you !
Corina R.
Corina R.
Not sure about the taste, I rather stick to water with no flavor. The flavor is a bit bland and tastes like its generic or something. Would just stick to reg. water.
Talcum B.
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this product! They're delicious and help me stay away from all the sugary drinks. The price is GREAT when on sale and several flavors to choose from.
Regena H.
Regena H.
Clover, SC
I have tried Nestle Water! It tasted great. I would recommend it to ay one! It is affordable.
You should give it a try.
I have tasted the flavored water taste great.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Favorite. Flavored. Water. EVER! Refreshing, cool, and perfect for a hot summer day! Gives a slight flavor boost to water for those that aren't fans of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?