BY NESTLÉ #27 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Briana L.
Plano, TX
Not a huge fan of the artificial flavor. tasted a bit like medicine. I prefer flavorless water.
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
This water makes me like drinking water. The taste is on point. I recommend everyone to try it.
Denny H.
Florence, WI
Yum yum? what can I say it's flavored water. I am happy and hydrated what more can I ask for :)
Lexis C.
Perris, CA
Very refreshing and hydrating but has a great hint of flavoring! Perfect for thirst and sweet.
Noelle S.
Very light taste yet so refreshing! Has a good little hint of flavor and quenches thirst great.
Madeline P.
New Bern, NC
I love this stuff! Great for taking to the beach when it's very hot outside. Tastes sooo good!
Leslie C.
I use to drink these a lot when I was in high school. They taste good but I prefer plain water.
Erin W.
Cleveland, OH
Perfect light touch of raspberry makes hydration even more fun! Can't wait to try more flavors.
Ismarie M.
Kissimmee, FL
Is a great flavor. Is a good option for those who don't drink regular water. Is very refreshing
Courtney B.
Lancaster, SC
I love flavored waters. This is not an overly flavored water. Just a hint of flavor. Delicious!
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?