BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Angela T.
Crosby, TX
When you can't stand to drink any more water, this is the cure to your problem! This is the only way my husband drinks water.
Zoe R.
Rialto, CA
These are soo good, very true to its flavor. I drank nothing but these on a long road trip
Rebecca D.
My kids love this water and I myself since it has less sugar. It is refreshing for on th go and wasy to grab and go.
Amy H.
Vine Grove
Very light and refreshing, it quenches your thirst. The flavor is not overpowering at all
Candice H.
Titusville, FL
I love raspberry so this water is a favorite. Just the right amount of flavor and a very refreshing drink.
Casey A.
Meridian, ID
Foodie Expert
I hate the taste of this. I have had a few of the different flavors and they are fine, but this one is just disgusting.
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
Foodie Expert
Just about the only flavored water I'll drink, so good and refreshing. Great for a new taste on water
Taya M.
Rochester, MN
I love this drink because it is similar to soda but a lot heathlier for you! It cures the craving
Amber O.
I really don't care for flavored water, but if i had to choose one is would be this one. the other flavors sounds not really good
Christina A.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Raspberry water is my favorite flavored water. Nestle is really my only water brand
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?