BY NESTLÉ #27 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Jen S.
Sound Beach, NY
Nice and sweet but not an overly sweet taste. Very readerships after a workout or with breakfast
Ruth H.
Rouseville, PA
This is delicious. Doesn't have a bitter aftertaste. The bottle makes a great chew toy for my dog
PaulinA M.
Terra Bella, CA
Wasn't the best drink I had it tastes not that awesome I thought it would don't really recommend.
Brook D.
Big Rapids, MI
My favorite flavor of all the Nestle water splash flavors! Perfect and delicious when on the go!
Sydney B.
Spencer, TN
I don't like the raspberry flavor in it. It over powers the water. It also makes my stomach ache.
Ashley G.
Fort Smith , AR
Love the flavor of this. Very refreshing in the summer. Wish they sold larger bottles in my area
Heather M.
Bardstown, KY
Tastes great. Have always loved this product. It is very cheap and tastes great. Will buy again.
Briana L.
Plano, TX
Not a huge fan of the artificial flavor. tasted a bit like medicine. I prefer flavorless water.
Courtney B.
Lancaster, SC
I love flavored waters. This is not an overly flavored water. Just a hint of flavor. Delicious!
Leslie C.
I use to drink these a lot when I was in high school. They taste good but I prefer plain water.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?