BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
This water makes me like drinking water. The taste is on point. I recommend everyone to try it.
Angela G.
Elgin, IL
Great taste, favorite water brand for years! but plain water is better, feels like you are drinking juice
Brook D.
Big Rapids, MI
My favorite flavor of all the Nestle water splash flavors! Perfect and delicious when on the go!
Krista L.
Canyon, TX
Foodie Expert
Pure life raspberry splash water is really refreshing if you like raspberry of course
Agne J.
Cary, NC
Yummy! My favorite out of all of them. Very refreshing and hydrating and tastes better than plain water.
Vick V.
This was a complete waste of my money to buy this type of flavored bottled water. I do not recommend it.
Leslie C.
Foodie Expert
I use to drink these a lot when I was in high school. They taste good but I prefer plain water.
Jerrica C.
BELVIDERE, IL
This wasn't one of my favorites. I was disappointed because I love raspberry just not in a water flavor.
Edlimar D.
Santa Clara, CA
This splash water is perfect for people like me that don't find water very appealing as an everyday drink
Christina A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Raspberry water is my favorite flavored water. Nestle is really my only water brand
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?