BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Brianne  B.
Brianne B.
Delaware, OH
Great tasting water, one of my favorite sparkling and regular water purchases. I will usually pick nestle over any other water.
Melinda  c.
Melinda c.
Woonsocket, Ri
This water makes me like drinking water. The taste is on point. I recommend everyone to try it.
Krista L.
Krista L.
Canyon, TX
Pure life raspberry splash water is really refreshing if you like raspberry of course
Angela G.
Angela G.
Elgin, IL
Great taste, favorite water brand for years! but plain water is better, feels like you are drinking juice
Brook D.
Brook D.
Big Rapids, MI
My favorite flavor of all the Nestle water splash flavors! Perfect and delicious when on the go!
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
I use to drink these a lot when I was in high school. They taste good but I prefer plain water.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Raspberry water is my favorite flavored water. Nestle is really my only water brand
Edlimar D.
Edlimar D.
Santa Clara, CA
This splash water is perfect for people like me that don't find water very appealing as an everyday drink
Jerrica C.
Jerrica C.
BELVIDERE, IL
This wasn't one of my favorites. I was disappointed because I love raspberry just not in a water flavor.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Miramar, FL
I don't think flavored water is really my thing. I just prefer to have it flat or sparkling.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?