BY NESTLÉ #34 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Heather M.
Bardstown, KY
Tastes great. Have always loved this product. It is very cheap and tastes great. Will buy again.
Megan T.
My absolute favorite summer drink, besides regular water. Tastes amazing. Love the orange flavor.
Ruth H.
Rouseville, PA
This is delicious. Doesn't have a bitter aftertaste. The bottle makes a great chew toy for my dog
Anna T.
Harper Woods, MI
I found this drink at my local grocery store for very cheap. I tried it out and it was delicious!
Taya M.
Minneapolis , MN
I love this drink because it is similar to soda but a lot heathlier for you! It cures the craving
Courtney K.
Napoleon, OH
All I drink is water but when I need some flavor to my water this is definitely the drink I get .
Avonlea H.
It gives a slightly sweet taste to be refreshing without having a completely overpowering flavor.
Meza S.
Los Angeles, CA
What can u say about water lol I mean it takes away your thirst keeps u fresh hydrated and active
Ashley G.
Fort Smith, AR
Love the flavor of this. Very refreshing in the summer. Wish they sold larger bottles in my area
Sydney B.
Spencer, TN
I don't like the raspberry flavor in it. It over powers the water. It also makes my stomach ache.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?