BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Kiersten P.
Kiersten P.
Hanover, PA
I am definitely not a flavored water person (I like normal water :P), but this one was definitely pretty good!
Ana B.
Ana B.
Elkridge, MD
I love these sprinkle water and these 9ne with Raspberry flavor is really good. The price is also good.
Kari O.
Kari O.
Malone, NY
Not a huge fan of the artificial sweeteners in this water. Not really true to the flavor.
Denice R.
Denice R.
I love the flavor and with this it actually pushes me to drink more water and all my family moves it
Emma I.
Emma I.
Olathe, KS
Love the raspberry splash water. It's the perfect amount of raspberry, but not too much.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Yummmmy I love the refreshing taste of this water. Doesn't leave an aftertaste either which is nice
Anna T.
Anna T.
Harper Woods, MI
I found this drink at my local grocery store for very cheap. I tried it out and it was delicious!
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Kunkletown, PA
Tastes really good and always buy them in bulk it seems to be cheaper that way. Best deals are found at BJS
Peyton H.
Peyton H.
Demotte, In
It's okay. Not a huge fan of flavored water I really like plain bottled water the best.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Love the flavor and it isn't two fruity like some other waters! Drink on every morning.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?