BY NESTLÉ #27 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Miranda W.
Lakeside, TX
I am not the biggest fan of flavored water. But I would not say it is horrible, just not my favorite.
Kristin B.
Valparaiso , IN
I like the taste of this, but I am not a fan of the after taste.. I find it to almost burn my throat
Ashante M.
It really tastes amazing and refreshing. It leaves you hydrated and the flavor is definitely a bonus!!
Kim H.
Peoria, AZ
Yummmmy I love the refreshing taste of this water. Doesn't leave an aftertaste either which is nice
Bobbie H.
Waukesha, WI
Raspberry is my favorite. I like it because it doesn't seem so artificial. The price is always fair
Chloe Y.
This is one of my favorite sparkling waters to drink! Has great taste and is well worth the money !
CYNTHIA R.
Westminster, CA
I hate drinking water but this makes it a lot easier. The flavor doesn't taste artificial. Love it.
Elizabeth K.
Thiensville, WI
It's really good and makes your mouth taste good after you drink it, I know tmi, but it's so good.
Carlos E.
Casselberry, FL
Great purified water and it has a good taste to it. easy to hold on to and fits in any cup holder.
jessica r.
shelby twp, mi
These are pretty good tasting. A good mix of water and raspberry flavor without being overpowering,
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?