BY NESTLÉ #27 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors ar...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Chelsea L.
Very refreshing. My 2 year old even loves the flavored water! We also like the lemon flavor as well!
Sydney S.
Lewistown, PA
I think drinking flavored water is much more enjoyable than just plain water and this stuff is good!!
Swalihah A.
I was very skeptical about this the first time I tried it but let me tell you, it's oddly satisfying.
Guadalupe M. V.
Edinburg, TX
We need to be hydrated when you go to the beach or in the pool it is a good way tu hydrated your body
alanie o.
I like sometimes drinking this rather than normal water for a change although I do like propel betted
Denice R.
I love the flavor and with this it actually pushes me to drink more water and all my family moves it
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Just about the only flavored water I'll drink, so good and refreshing. Great for a new taste on water
Brittany K.
Buffalo, NY
Love this flavored water. Whenever you want a drink that's not water but want to be healthy try this
Becca M.
N Weymouth, MA
Love this water especially the raspberry! The fruit flavor isn't overbearing but is just sweet enough
Emily M.
Saugerties, NY
My Dad's girlfriend gets these all the time. Definitely converted me to flavored waters! Super yummy!
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?