BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors ar...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
megan s.
Love the hint of flavor. Crisp clean water. And not top expensive. Great for taking on hikes and outdoors.
Chloe Y.
This is one of my favorite sparkling waters to drink! Has great taste and is well worth the money !
Jamica R.
Mount Vernon, KY
Not crazy about the after taste when drinking this water. When you are drinking it I like the flavor but the after taste leaves a weird taste in your mouth.
Sarah M.
Tampa, FL
I found this water very tasty. It is a nice change from regular water. I am now reaching for this instead of soda. The flavor is not over powering. Love it
britnegh H.
Modoc, IN
Foodie Expert
I've always been a big fan of this water. To me, it tastes almost like a popsicle. It's one of my favorite Summer time drinks!
Natalie L.
Foodie Expert
Yum! That's water was refreshing for after work out, but I don't know that I would use it for every day drinking I think I prefer regular water.
Sydney B.
Spencer, TN
I don't like the raspberry flavor in it. It over powers the water. It also makes my stomach ache.
Ashley G.
Fort Smith, AR
Love the flavor of this. Very refreshing in the summer. Wish they sold larger bottles in my area
Kelsie W.
Ancram, NY
I love these waters! I drink them all the time. I'm trying to stay healthy and drink lots of water. But sometimes regular water can get boring. I love the refreshing taste! It's amazing.
Cassidy W.
Foodie Expert
This flavored water is so delicious. It's crisp and refreshing. Most other flavored waters are very artificially tasting, but this one is delicious and very fresh tasting.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?