BY NESTLÉ #22 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Jen S.
Jen S.
Sound Beach, NY
Foodie Expert
Nice and sweet but not an overly sweet taste. Very readerships after a workout or with breakfast
Roben C.
Roben C.
metamora, IL
Tastes pretty great! I like that you are getting water intake with a little something refreshing for taste.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Lombard, IL
Love the flavor! A great way to consume more water daily. I drink this all the time, pretty addicting! Definitely recommend it
Briana L.
Briana L.
Plano, TX
Not a huge fan of the artificial flavor. tasted a bit like medicine. I prefer flavorless water.
Madi C.
Madi C.
Has a nice taste. Better than regular water. Has a little bit of a weird after taste but over all its good
britnegh H.
britnegh H.
Modoc, IN
I've always been a big fan of this water. To me, it tastes almost like a popsicle. It's one of my favorite Summer time drinks!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
These a great. Flavored water is the only way I can drink water. The raspberry flavor is the best I've tried so far.
Corey C.
Corey C.
Salem, MA
Foodie Expert
When I get a little board of plain waters these are great for switching it up. Yummy but its still water.
Aryn W.
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
Foodie Expert
My children love this because of the flavor and I love it because they are drinking water instead of pop or juice.
Madeline P.
Madeline P.
New Bern, NC
I love this stuff! Great for taking to the beach when it's very hot outside. Tastes sooo good!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?