BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Tina W.
Richmond, RI
I love the light raspberry flavor in Nestle Pure Life Raspberry. This is also a favorite of my two young boys. It helps me get them to drink water when they are wanting a sugary drink.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Foodie Expert
Love flavored water and nestle has decent tasting ones. I give it a 4 for the price but there are many out there with a much better taste.
Alejandra  R.
Manteca, CA
These taste amazing. You get a hint of raspberry and it definitely is better than drinking juice. It's healthier and tasty
Sarah W.
Puyallup, WA
Okay, so I've always loved the mixed berry flavors and this is by far my favorite! I know is just raspberry but it's very refreshing and tasty. Its like fancy water lol
Stephany H.
South Gate, CA
Foodie Expert
I used to only buy the plain regular bottles. Then I discovered that they had a variety of different flavors and I just had to try this. I absolutely love anything raspberry flavored and this product wasn't any different. It was very delicious as well as refreshing.
Jennifer K.
Foodie Expert
The thing with water is that you can never have too much or enough to quench that thirst. This fruit infused water not only increases the chances of drinking water - for those of us who aren't really that great at that ..but also makes it effortless to keep up with beauty's best kept secret is to drink PLENTY of water!!
Thannia L.
Bakersfield, CA
Wasn't too impressed. Very mild taste of raspberry. Would just be better to eat fresh raspberries and have some water on the side
Alaina W.
Bridgeport, PA
Foodie Expert
I am really not a huge fan of flavored waters, however if I did have to pick one, these ones have good flavor.
Abby H.
Joplin, MO
It's pretty good for a flavored water. It helps me feel like I'm drinking soda without all the calories
Chelsea L.
Very refreshing. My 2 year old even loves the flavored water! We also like the lemon flavor as well!
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?