BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Jerrica C.
BELVIDERE, IL
This wasn't one of my favorites. I was disappointed because I love raspberry just not in a water flavor.
Vick V.
This was a complete waste of my money to buy this type of flavored bottled water. I do not recommend it.
Heather B.
Lakeland, FL
Water is the most healthy drink there is.. Love how it comes in many different flavors. Very refreshing.
Natascha J.
Spring Hill, FL
Has a dry taste to it. Of course water isn't dry but it leaves your mouth feeling dry, cotton mouth like.
Ximena R.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite flavored water. It doesn't taste too sweet, which is perfect. Also its inexpensive
Staci D.
Oakwood, IL
So good and so refreshing. I am trying to drink more water and sometimes need that extra bit of flavor.
Courtney W.
Boston, MA
Love the raspberry flavor, It's just enough to get a really wonderful taste but it's not overpowering.
Lauren D.
Love this water. It tastes pure and I love the hint of raspberry in it. Leaves the water fun to drink.
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
Pretty good for flavored water. This is the only flavor I've tried. My fiancé also really enjoys them.
Abby H.
Joplin, MO
It's pretty good for a flavored water. It helps me feel like I'm drinking soda without all the calories
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?