BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Roben C.
metamora, IL
Tastes pretty great! I like that you are getting water intake with a little something refreshing for taste.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Love these. We get them delivered from arrowhead. Big fan of the lemon and the mixed berry ones. Delicious
Madi C.
Has a nice taste. Better than regular water. Has a little bit of a weird after taste but over all its good
Briana L.
Plano, TX
Not a huge fan of the artificial flavor. tasted a bit like medicine. I prefer flavorless water.
Megan B.
Chattanooga, TN
Normally I'm not much of a berry water drinker. But I do like Raspberries. Really enjoyed this!
Delaney W.
Concord, NC
Love the crisp taste and is great on a hot day. Most grabbed drink while my family is at the lake
britnegh H.
Modoc, IN
I've always been a big fan of this water. To me, it tastes almost like a popsicle. It's one of my favorite Summer time drinks!
Angela P.
Lombard, IL
Love the flavor! A great way to consume more water daily. I drink this all the time, pretty addicting! Definitely recommend it
Denny H.
Florence, WI
Yum yum? what can I say it's flavored water. I am happy and hydrated what more can I ask for :)
Jessica H.
These a great. Flavored water is the only way I can drink water. The raspberry flavor is the best I've tried so far.
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?