BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Holland, OH
Foodie Expert
This stuff is disgusting. Awful. The flavoring is way too strong, it doesn't have a good refreshing water taste. The flavor is way too overpowering.
Trina M.
Trina M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Just the right amount of sweetness to make my water special. The raspberry is my favorite and my go to drink to take to the beach #beachbag.
Josh T.
Josh T.
Marietta, GA
Water is water to me, from the bottle or the tap. But if you would like a little flavor to your ice cold drink. This is the one to get.
Elsa M.
Elsa M.
I love flavored water. I love raspberry anything. so this is amazing, it works as a water and a juice for me and I just love it.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Richlands, NC
This water tastes good only if it has been chilled! otherwise if it gets to be too warm itll leave a bad taste in your mouth!
Yareimy G.
Yareimy G.
Yummy yummy my cousins love this water I buy it for them all the time it is very cool to drink on a hot summer day in Miami
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
Delicious and refreshing after a exhausting workout, a hot summer day. This flavored water comes in multiple Flavors.
Micaella B.
Micaella B.
Bowie, MD
My daughter loves these and the added taste of the Raspberry helps me with getting her to drink more water.
Kasee A.
Kasee A.
Foodie Expert
Great alternative to regular old water! Flavor is really nice, not to "watered down", no pun intended lol
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Shawnee , KS
Foodie Expert
This stuff is delicious when you want a little pop of flavor I personally think it has a weird after taste
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?