BY NESTLÉ #22 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Micaela S.
Micaela S.
Spokane , WA
Foodie Expert
I don't like flavored water some I can handle but this one was one that I really disliked. The flavor of it wasn't good. It didn't satisfy my thirst it just make me more thirsty I would t recommend to others.
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
This is a pretty great water. Plenty of raspberry but not to where it is overwhelming. I don't really like to drink water but this makes it more enjoyable. I love sparkling waters and this has to be my fave
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
Tonawanda, NY
They taste amazing! I used to buy a six pack of this while working at my old serving job. My challenge was to drink the whole pack in one shift. Not hard to do when it tastes like literal sugared raspberry.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I wanted to make this one about the orange one. This one pops up when scanned. The orange one is alright. The raspberry is definitely better. My family gets them in a pack of 6 at Walmart for a good price.
Kyle F.
Kyle F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
Of the nestle pure life flavored waters this one was my favorite. I personally would still rather grab a vitamin water or something like it rather than this but it will get the job done and is affordable!
Cate S.
Cate S.
Nestle pure life raspberry flavored water tastes so much like water that has been infused with raspberry! It's a great price and a great alternative to regular water when you need something with flavor.
shanay z.
shanay z.
Harrogate, TN
Foodie Expert
These waters are pretty good i just wish they had a little more flavor to them. i mean i know its water and it isn't suppose to be stout with flavor but id like it to have a little more flavor it.
Emmalee M.
Emmalee M.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
My favorite! I really love berry flavors, but they're usually way too sweet. I bought this water on sale and I was pleasantly surprised. It tastes good and doesn't have a strange aftertaste.
Kwanza O.
Kwanza O.
Memphis, TN
I tried this water and was really open to it, because I like additives in my water. However, this water has an unpleasant aftertaste, which I'd like to avoid for the rest of my entire life.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love the splash Waters. The Mandarin orange is my favorite but any of them taste better than drinking plain water. No weird aftertaste 0 calories, 0 carbs, just deliciousness.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?