BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Guadalupe M. V.
Edinburg, TX
We need to be hydrated when you go to the beach or in the pool it is a good way tu hydrated your body
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Absolutely love this water it's fresh and crisp no need for improvement it's tasty very good value
Megan T.
My absolute favorite summer drink, besides regular water. Tastes amazing. Love the orange flavor.
Liztiffany C.
Such a weird after taste. I personally do not like it and I love flavored water and raspberries.
Tajanay K.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite but I was good when I had it. Not too sweet so that's a plus. It's affordable
Jenny C.
This is my favorite flavor! You can't go wrong with this brand! It's absolutely delicious!
lexi m.
Foodie Expert
stuff taste so good and i love it! better than regular water(; would recommend to anyone
Maria H.
Titusville, FL
Foodie Expert
I hate the taste of water so I love off of these. The lemon is my absolute favorite!!
Gillian J.
While this water is very refreshing, I do believe the taste could be improved. The Raspberry flavoring is not strong enough. There needs to be more of a kick to it.
Megan M.
Not a big fan of the taste. the after taste is the part I didn't like. it initially quenches your thirst but leaves you feeling more thirsty.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?