BY NESTLÉ #27 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
tiffanie h.
Lawrenceville, GA
The taste of the water is overall decent, but I would not drink it if I had the option of drinking regular water. if u want a delicious way to drink water, then freeze some fresh fruit and put those in your water. it is a more refreshing way to hydrate.
Amie W.
I'm not crazy about flavored water to begin with, so for me this was probably destined to be something I didn't like! It was too sweet and 'fake' tasting. I'd rather get regular water and put fresh raspberries in it to get a more authentic raspberry taste
Kaitlyn E.
Tastes like processed fruit flavor, but is a good pick me up when you want something more than just water.

I buy it at work, so it's super expensive, bit elsewhere I'm sure it's worth the price.

I get this water quite often, as it's nice and refreshing!
Taryn G.
W Frankfort, IL
I just love this water and it is kid approved. I no longer have to force my kids to keep drinking water. I can day drink a Nestle Pure Life Water and then you can get a Pure Life Raspberry Splash. I just love the flavor and they are very refreshing.
Danielle M.
York, PA
I like this product more than other flavored waters from other brands. I like that they didn't use any dye and left the water clear because I find that other brands use food coloring that leaves a weird residue on my teeth. The flavor of this water is strong enough without being overpowering, and the raspberry flavor is perfectly balanced between "fake" and "real" tasting.
Nicole J.
Port Huron, MI
Literally the only reason why i consume the recommended amount of water per day. The Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash water has just enough raspberry flavor with out being juice like so you still get the thirst satisfaction that comes with water.
Jessica P.
Medford , NY
I love this raspberry flavored bottled water! It tastes so yummy! I buy this flavor whenever it is in stock at my local supermarket. It is perfect for when you are on the go! I take a bottle with me everyday when I leave the house to stay hydrated!
Mary L.
Brooklyn, NY
Even though it's water it tastes amazing and the added flavor on it helps you drink a little bit more than you would usually drink all day you can always find it everywhere and it's a little bit more pricey than the regular bottle of water I was definitely buy it again if I see it
Jack F.
Similar to other flavored waters, this brand offers consistent taste and hydration. What sets it apart is how they infuse the flavor as well as the originality of the flavor itself. The raspberry is more ofa splash or a kick versus the more subtle flavor undertones in Propel, Powerade, etc. This makes for a more enjoyable water that can be thought of as a healthier substitute for juice.
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
In my opinion, it tasted fake. I would rather have water and throw my own fruit in my water for the flavor infusion. I am not a fan and would not buy again or recommend to anyone else. :( I bought the lemon also and didn't like it either.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?