BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of flavored waters, I was hoping this one would be different but it didn't hit the mark for me.
Jerrica C.
BELVIDERE, IL
This wasn't one of my favorites. I was disappointed because I love raspberry just not in a water flavor.
Vick V.
This was a complete waste of my money to buy this type of flavored bottled water. I do not recommend it.
Emma M.
Appleton, WI
I don't know what to say other than it tastes good...it can help you drink water if you hate plain water
Agne J.
Cary, NC
Yummy! My favorite out of all of them. Very refreshing and hydrating and tastes better than plain water.
Nora Y.
Huntersville, NC
Loved the flavor, however, it did have a weird aftertaste. It was a good size and I would drink it again.
Kasee A.
Foodie Expert
Great alternative to regular old water! Flavor is really nice, not to "watered down", no pun intended lol
Alyssa W.
If you don't like just plain water, this is perfect! I love flavored water and it's cheap! I buy in bulk!
Corey C.
Salem, MA
Foodie Expert
When I get a little board of plain waters these are great for switching it up. Yummy but its still water.
Edlimar D.
Santa Clara, CA
This splash water is perfect for people like me that don't find water very appealing as an everyday drink
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?