BY NESTLÉ #22 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Floral City, FL
Foodie Expert
The raspberry water is my absolute favorite flavor. Cannot go a day without a bottle! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Foodie Expert
This flavored water has a great taste but the only problem I have with it is the after taste. It is a bit tangy .
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Carterville, IL
I feel like the water is overly sweetened and tastes too sugary. Not a happy customer of this one in particular.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Hyde Park, MA
Foodie Expert
Love the raspberry flavor, It's just enough to get a really wonderful taste but it's not overpowering.
Jaime L.
Jaime L.
Mount Savage, MD
This water has a great flavor. I love that I am drinking water but its like I'm not! I feel like I'm doing something good for myself.
Alejandra  R.
Alejandra R.
Manteca, CA
These taste amazing. You get a hint of raspberry and it definitely is better than drinking juice. It's healthier and tasty
Marbella C.
Marbella C.
I really don't like how the water tastes doesn't have a natural fruit taste .. It is as if your drinking a juice but clear
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Lewistown , PA
Foodie Expert
I think drinking flavored water is much more enjoyable than just plain water and this stuff is good!!
Emily l.
Emily l.
johnston, RI
Foodie Expert
This is probably my favorite flavored water, very refreshing and nestle is my favorite brand.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Pasadena, TX
Foodie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised how sweet this water was without any added sweeter. It tastes like raspberries but a bit fake.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?