BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I love this water!! The raspberry is my favorite flavor! I have tried the other flavors as well and they are good too!
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
If you are into fruity things without all of the sugar and extra calories this is a great thirst quincher.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Logan, UT
I love water but this flavored water is amazing. It brings a different taste to the normal drinking water.
Katie C.
Katie C.
I love this water. Perfect raspberry taste that keeps me hydrated. Makes me want to drink more water because it tastes so good!
Yadira L.
Yadira L.
Joliet, IL
Sooooooooooo good! I absolutely love to mix this with some of the lemon water from this brand! I live the raspberry lemon mix!
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
This water is great. After a while the taste o water gets bland. I always add a few slices of lemon and it's a lemonade flavor
rachael r.
rachael r.
Springfield, OR
These are a very tasty beverage! Definitely a good price and they are refreshing. I like the intense flavor as well!
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Foodie Expert
This water is delicious! It's got a raspberry flavor that doesn't taste fake. It's best when it is cold.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Appleton, WI
I don't know what to say other than it tastes good...it can help you drink water if you hate plain water
Angela T.
Angela T.
Crosby, TX
When you can't stand to drink any more water, this is the cure to your problem! This is the only way my husband drinks water.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?