BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Hyde Park, MA
Foodie Expert
Love the raspberry flavor, It's just enough to get a really wonderful taste but it's not overpowering.
Jaime L.
Jaime L.
Mount Savage, MD
This water has a great flavor. I love that I am drinking water but its like I'm not! I feel like I'm doing something good for myself.
Marbella C.
Marbella C.
I really don't like how the water tastes doesn't have a natural fruit taste .. It is as if your drinking a juice but clear
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Floral City, FL
Foodie Expert
The raspberry water is my absolute favorite flavor. Cannot go a day without a bottle! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Pasadena, TX
Foodie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised how sweet this water was without any added sweeter. It tastes like raspberries but a bit fake.
letshaveakya T.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
This is just ok. It's not bad but I didn't go super crazy over it either. I'm more of a smart water girl myself.
Ashante M.
Ashante M.
It really tastes amazing and refreshing. It leaves you hydrated and the flavor is definitely a bonus!!
Emily l.
Emily l.
johnston, RI
Foodie Expert
This is probably my favorite flavored water, very refreshing and nestle is my favorite brand.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Lewistown, PA
Foodie Expert
I think drinking flavored water is much more enjoyable than just plain water and this stuff is good!!
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Ardmore, OK
I absolutely love this water I love any water that is vitamin and has flavor till I would definitely recommend this water
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?