BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Belgrade, MN
My absolute favorite flavored water beverage! I tried the grape one in the past and thought it tasted like cough syrup.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Lindon, UT
A nice alternative to regular water. It gets my kids drinking more than they usually would, which is great.
Yecenia Y.
Yecenia Y.
Pink Hill, NC
The taste of rasberry was definitely in there I just didn't like the after taste it would leave but I would try another flavor.
Madison C.
Madison C.
North Las Vegas, NV
Water is water.. I prefer this flavor to add a little taste to it. I would love to see move flavors and mixtures roll out soon.
Avonlea H.
Avonlea H.
Foodie Expert
It gives a slightly sweet taste to be refreshing without having a completely overpowering flavor.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I love this water!! The raspberry is my favorite flavor! I have tried the other flavors as well and they are good too!
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
If you are into fruity things without all of the sugar and extra calories this is a great thirst quincher.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Logan, UT
I love water but this flavored water is amazing. It brings a different taste to the normal drinking water.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Deliciously healthy! A go-to drink for me when I exercise! Still has a good flavor and keeps my hydrated!
Katie C.
Katie C.
I love this water. Perfect raspberry taste that keeps me hydrated. Makes me want to drink more water because it tastes so good!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?