BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Jenn H.
Floral City, FL
The raspberry water is my absolute favorite flavor. Cannot go a day without a bottle! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Kelsey A.
Muscle Shoals, AL
This flavored water has a great taste but the only problem I have with it is the after taste. It is a bit tangy .
Ashante M.
It really tastes amazing and refreshing. It leaves you hydrated and the flavor is definitely a bonus!!
Jenny C.
Pasadena, TX
I was pleasantly surprised how sweet this water was without any added sweeter. It tastes like raspberries but a bit fake.
Emily l.
johnston, RI
This is probably my favorite flavored water, very refreshing and nestle is my favorite brand.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
This is just ok. It's not bad but I didn't go super crazy over it either. I'm more of a smart water girl myself.
Tara V.
Northbrook, IL
Ahhhhhh! Its tastes SO good. It contains no calories and is liw and sugar. Goes great with fruits and is super hydrating.
Sydney S.
Lewistown, PA
I think drinking flavored water is much more enjoyable than just plain water and this stuff is good!!
Kristina A.
Ardmore, OK
I absolutely love this water I love any water that is vitamin and has flavor till I would definitely recommend this water
susan m.
Dodson, LA
Sometimes, water just isn't exciting enough. That's when I turn to this :) its hydrating, but SO tasty, at the same tine
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?