BY NESTLÉ #34 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Alaina W.
Bridgeport, PA
I am really not a huge fan of flavored waters, however if I did have to pick one, these ones have good flavor.
Amanda M.
Lees Summit , MO
The raspberry splash is my absolute favorite. Such a great refreshing taste! Definitely quenches your thirst
Samantha P.
Petersburg, PA
Love this water! Had such a nice raspberry taste. Not to strong tho. Just right. One of my favorite flavors!
Misty R.
West Valley, UT
Tastes so yummy. Reminds me of when Aquafina has their flavor splash water. Tastes like Swedish fish. Yummm.
Jess D.
Swampscott, MA
I don't particularly like flavor water. But it's refreshing and has good taste. Doesn't leave an after tarte
Shivangi S.
Sacramento
I love raspberry and with water is great combination. I also drink this beverage and the flavor is great too,
Rachel S.
seattle, WA
It's for those who prefer a little of flavor with their water. it tastes just like the flavors on the bottle.
Lindy H.
So refreshing and much healthier than other soft drinks! Comes in a variety of flavors for every preferance.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
I love this water! It gives great flavor and gets rid of my cravings for pop! I highly recommend buying this!
Amber B.
Sonora, KY
Yum yum tastes great! Keeps me coming back for me. Great buy best water ever !!! I love it so does my family
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?