BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Amy H.
Vine Grove
Very light and refreshing, it quenches your thirst. The flavor is not overpowering at all
Hampus F.
Tastes good, hydrates, and the bottle is reusable. I like taking these when I'm on the go. Would like to try other flavors.
Christina N.
Buckhannon, WV
Love these packs of flavored water! They are not too strong tasting, and its not sugary like some drinks. Plus they are super cheap!
Madison C.
North Las Vegas, NV
Water is water.. I prefer this flavor to add a little taste to it. I would love to see move flavors and mixtures roll out soon.
Shelley J.
Middletown, DE
I am not a big water person, but I like this. It tastes good with no aftertaste. It helps me get my water in for the day.
Tracy  P.
Enterprise, AL
Foodie Expert
I am a big water drinker...at least a half gallon per day, so it is nice to have the option of flavored waters to incorporate into my healthy habit.
Angela T.
Crosby, TX
When you can't stand to drink any more water, this is the cure to your problem! This is the only way my husband drinks water.
Zoe R.
Rialto, CA
These are soo good, very true to its flavor. I drank nothing but these on a long road trip
Casey A.
Meridian, ID
Foodie Expert
I hate the taste of this. I have had a few of the different flavors and they are fine, but this one is just disgusting.
Christina A.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Raspberry water is my favorite flavored water. Nestle is really my only water brand
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?