BY NESTLÉ #22 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Ellie N.
Ellie N.
Palm Bay, FL
I am obssessed with water that's all I drink but this is by far my favorite water and I love raspberry flavor
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
Foodie Expert
I actually like this water. It tastes pretty good and it's nice for when you want something other than just plain water.
Jeane P.
Jeane P.
Love this flavor! Raspberry is my favorite flavor and most waters over do the flavoring but this has the perfect amount!
Julia c.
Julia c.
Rehoboth, MA
Foodie Expert
This water is pretty good. it taste awesome chilled and it has just the right amount of flavor. it's super refreshing. I love to have it with my lunch
Jess D.
Jess D.
Swampscott, MA
I don't particularly like flavor water. But it's refreshing and has good taste. Doesn't leave an after tarte
Misty R.
Misty R.
West Valley, UT
Tastes so yummy. Reminds me of when Aquafina has their flavor splash water. Tastes like Swedish fish. Yummm.
Amber O.
Amber O.
I really don't care for flavored water, but if i had to choose one is would be this one. the other flavors sounds not really good
Yoseicris A.
Yoseicris A.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Nestle pure life raspberry splash water beverage is a favorite drink with pleasant taste as all products nestle
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Belgrade, MN
My absolute favorite flavored water beverage! I tried the grape one in the past and thought it tasted like cough syrup.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Lindon, UT
A nice alternative to regular water. It gets my kids drinking more than they usually would, which is great.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?