BY NESTLÉ #24 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Tyler B.
Buffalo, NY
Probably one of the best flavored water brands I've had, not too much and not too little flavor. Highly recommend!
Deseray V.
Greenfield, CA
I love to buy these when i get tired of drinking plain water. They taste really good, and kids will love them too.
Courtney R.
Milliken, CO
I have never drank enough water but after discovering this I have drank enough water because of the great taste!
Denise L.
absolutely love the flavor. my favorite. just the right amount of raspberry. worth the buy and worth buying again
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
This is just ok. It's not bad but I didn't go super crazy over it either. I'm more of a smart water girl myself.
Kelsey A.
Muscle Shoals, AL
This flavored water has a great taste but the only problem I have with it is the after taste. It is a bit tangy .
Jessica M.
Carterville, IL
I feel like the water is overly sweetened and tastes too sugary. Not a happy customer of this one in particular.
Danika R.
Thornton, CO
My whole family loves this water! They don't usually like water, but this is the only way they will drink water.
Karley L.
Jacksonville, AR
I love raspberry flavored waters. I appreciate that this one is more affordable, and from a very familiar brand.
Halle G.
Livonia, MI
I love the flavor of the water. It's not too "water" down where you can't test but it is also no overly powerful
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?