BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I love this water!! The raspberry is my favorite flavor! I have tried the other flavors as well and they are good too!
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Logan, UT
I love water but this flavored water is amazing. It brings a different taste to the normal drinking water.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
Great taste. Makes drinking water more bearable. I am not a huge water fan so flavored water really helps.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Deliciously healthy! A go-to drink for me when I exercise! Still has a good flavor and keeps my hydrated!
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
This water is great. After a while the taste o water gets bland. I always add a few slices of lemon and it's a lemonade flavor
Yadira L.
Yadira L.
Joliet, IL
Sooooooooooo good! I absolutely love to mix this with some of the lemon water from this brand! I live the raspberry lemon mix!
rachael r.
rachael r.
Springfield, OR
Foodie Expert
These are a very tasty beverage! Definitely a good price and they are refreshing. I like the intense flavor as well!
Nora Y.
Nora Y.
Huntersville, NC
Loved the flavor, however, it did have a weird aftertaste. It was a good size and I would drink it again.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Foodie Expert
This water is delicious! It's got a raspberry flavor that doesn't taste fake. It's best when it is cold.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Appleton, WI
I don't know what to say other than it tastes good...it can help you drink water if you hate plain water
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?