BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Fabiola O.
Fabiola O.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the flavor, it quench my thirst. My kids loves it too. I don't drink it often, but when ever I am for an sparkly water, this is the one.

Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Foodie Expert
Love this water. It tastes pure and I love the hint of raspberry in it. Leaves the water fun to drink.
Megan S.
Megan S.
I really don't like any of these flavored waters. They do taste like what they describe, but it has a really weird saltiness to it.
Karley L.
Karley L.
Jacksonville, AR
Foodie Expert
I love raspberry flavored waters. I appreciate that this one is more affordable, and from a very familiar brand.
Charlotte J.
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
Pretty good for flavored water. This is the only flavor I've tried. My fiancé also really enjoys them.
Swalihah A.
Swalihah A.
Foodie Expert
I was very skeptical about this the first time I tried it but let me tell you, it's oddly satisfying.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Foodie Expert
Just about the only flavored water I'll drink, so good and refreshing. Great for a new taste on water
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Lakeside, TX
I am not the biggest fan of flavored water. But I would not say it is horrible, just not my favorite.
Alisa T.
Alisa T.
Love this stuff! I drink it at different times of day but I love having it with lunch and put it in my children's lunch boxes too!
Iiyler T.
Iiyler T.
Oroville, CA
Every bottle I've had was either too strong of raspberry or not strong enough so sorry uneven in their flavors
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?