BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Tabatha L.
Lodi , OH
Love this flavored water it's so good the raspberry taste is so refreshing I defiantly recommend someone trying it
Jessica M.
Carterville, IL
I feel like the water is overly sweetened and tastes too sugary. Not a happy customer of this one in particular.
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
Had a slight flavor. When chilled, it can be a nice refreshing drink. It is s nice change from unflavored water.
Karley L.
Jacksonville, AR
I love raspberry flavored waters. I appreciate that this one is more affordable, and from a very familiar brand.
Courtney R.
Milliken, CO
I have never drank enough water but after discovering this I have drank enough water because of the great taste!
Evelin J.
Whittier, CA
This water helps me drink more water with the help from the tasty flavor, I love raspberry and its just so good.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
This is just ok. It's not bad but I didn't go super crazy over it either. I'm more of a smart water girl myself.
Halle G.
Livonia, MI
I love the flavor of the water. It's not too "water" down where you can't test but it is also no overly powerful
Denise L.
absolutely love the flavor. my favorite. just the right amount of raspberry. worth the buy and worth buying again
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Love this flavored water. After drinking nothing but water this helps to change it up without the added calories.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?