BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Karley L.
Jacksonville, AR
Foodie Expert
I love raspberry flavored waters. I appreciate that this one is more affordable, and from a very familiar brand.
Halle G.
Livonia, MI
I love the flavor of the water. It's not too "water" down where you can't test but it is also no overly powerful
Denise L.
absolutely love the flavor. my favorite. just the right amount of raspberry. worth the buy and worth buying again
Evelin J.
Whittier, CA
This water helps me drink more water with the help from the tasty flavor, I love raspberry and its just so good.
Kelsey A.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Foodie Expert
This flavored water has a great taste but the only problem I have with it is the after taste. It is a bit tangy .
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Love this flavored water. After drinking nothing but water this helps to change it up without the added calories.
Kiersten P.
Hanover, PA
I am definitely not a flavored water person (I like normal water :P), but this one was definitely pretty good!
Iiyler T.
Oroville, CA
Every bottle I've had was either too strong of raspberry or not strong enough so sorry uneven in their flavors
Alaina W.
Bridgeport, PA
Foodie Expert
I am really not a huge fan of flavored waters, however if I did have to pick one, these ones have good flavor.
Dylan H.
Spokane, WA
Foodie Expert
I love this water, the flavor is just sweet enough to make me feel refreshed and not too heavy. Amazing flavor!
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?