BY NESTLÉ #27 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Darlene E.
El Paso, TX
Refreshing, the taste is very subtle. This is not a "flavored water" drink, it is simply water with a hint of flavor.
rachael r.
Springfield, OR
These are a very tasty beverage! Definitely a good price and they are refreshing. I like the intense flavor as well!
Rebecca D.
My kids love this water and I myself since it has less sugar. It is refreshing for on th go and wasy to grab and go.
Caterine L.
Los Angeles , Ca
Honestly it's good, but it is ust water with a little bit of taste it's not like oh you can taste the flavor a lot
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN
To me this product has a fake taste to it. I think there are better options available if you don't want plain water
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
This water is ok but it needs more flavor. If it had more of a flavor I would buy this again if it had more flavor.
Dana K.
Reinholds, PA
The water was good and this is all my family drinks. It great for people who don't like waters because its flavored
Kristina M.
Sacramento, CA
Great flavored water! Tastes much better when chilled. I like that its still healthy and hydrating but tastes great
Tabatha L.
Lodi , OH
Love this flavored water it's so good the raspberry taste is so refreshing I defiantly recommend someone trying it
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
My children love this because of the flavor and I love it because they are drinking water instead of pop or juice.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?