BY NESTLÉ #22 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
Pretty good, not a strong raspberry flavor, but enough to give it a slight flavor. I only like it really cold though!
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of flavored waters, I was hoping this one would be different but it didn't hit the mark for me.
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Buffalo, NY
Probably one of the best flavored water brands I've had, not too much and not too little flavor. Highly recommend!
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Strongsville, OH
Foodie Expert
Love this flavored water it's so good the raspberry taste is so refreshing I defiantly recommend someone trying it
Abby H.
Abby H.
Joplin, MO
It's pretty good for a flavored water. It helps me feel like I'm drinking soda without all the calories
Mary D.
Mary D.
Paris, KY
Foodie Expert
It's very refreshing to drink! The raspberry flavor in it is strong! Actually taste like its suppose to
Brittany  H.
Brittany H.
Ottawa, IL
Foodie Expert
I wish they made this in a mix in so I could just add it to my regular bottle of water instead of buying these bottles, but it tastes delicious!
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Temple, GA
Great taste. It's great for warm days. Worth the purchase to try if you're curious about flavored water
Charlotte J.
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
Pretty good for flavored water. This is the only flavor I've tried. My fiancé also really enjoys them.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Foodie Expert
Love this water. It tastes pure and I love the hint of raspberry in it. Leaves the water fun to drink.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?