BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
I love flavored water and this one really has a great taste. This product makes it easy to drink water and it still have a good taste to it.
Emma A.
Bloomington, IN
Raspberry flavor is not my favorite. Unfortunately it tastes like medicine to me. I really hate this product.
CYNTHIA R.
Westminster, CA
I hate drinking water but this makes it a lot easier. The flavor doesn't taste artificial. Love it.
Jeane P.
Love this flavor! Raspberry is my favorite flavor and most waters over do the flavoring but this has the perfect amount!
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
I actually like this water. It tastes pretty good and it's nice for when you want something other than just plain water.
Amber O.
I really don't care for flavored water, but if i had to choose one is would be this one. the other flavors sounds not really good
Jess D.
Swampscott, MA
I don't particularly like flavor water. But it's refreshing and has good taste. Doesn't leave an after tarte
Kayla K.
Belgrade, MN
My absolute favorite flavored water beverage! I tried the grape one in the past and thought it tasted like cough syrup.
Misty R.
West Valley, UT
Tastes so yummy. Reminds me of when Aquafina has their flavor splash water. Tastes like Swedish fish. Yummm.
Yoseicris A.
Nestle pure life raspberry splash water beverage is a favorite drink with pleasant taste as all products nestle
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?