BY NESTLÉ #34 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what fl...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Myranda N.
I loved this flavor! It wasn't too much or too little, it was just right! It is a refreshing change from regular water.
Kayla K.
Belgrade, MN
My absolute favorite flavored water beverage! I tried the grape one in the past and thought it tasted like cough syrup.
Cynthia R.
Hudson, FL
I love it ! It's tangy and not too sweet. I can drink it in small sips and enjoy it ! The bottle is easy to open, too.
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
Great taste and perfectly sweet! It doesn't leave a bad after taste like most flavored waters. Mixed berry is the best!
Daniella P.
Sterling Heights, MI
So gross! Tastes like aspartame and water with a splash of Raspberry. I feel even more thirsty after I finish a bottle.
N P.
These are nice. I mean what really can I say...its just flavored water. If that's what you want then you'll enjoy it.
Rebecca D.
My kids love this water and I myself since it has less sugar. It is refreshing for on th go and wasy to grab and go.
Yolanda S.
Tyner, KY
I have bought this on a deal and I love flavored water but this one was not one of my favorites . but it was still ok
Emily F.
Baldwin Park, CA
I've always loved these kinds of flavored waters and this one tastes great! Very hydrating and great for on the go :)
Jessica H.
These a great. Flavored water is the only way I can drink water. The raspberry flavor is the best I've tried so far.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?