BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors ar...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Nicole J.
This is a great product if you have an inkling for something sweet but refreshing! The Raspberry is by far my favorite!
Darlene E.
El Paso, TX
Refreshing, the taste is very subtle. This is not a "flavored water" drink, it is simply water with a hint of flavor.
Emily F.
Baldwin Park, CA
I've always loved these kinds of flavored waters and this one tastes great! Very hydrating and great for on the go :)
Yolanda S.
Tyner, KY
I have bought this on a deal and I love flavored water but this one was not one of my favorites . but it was still ok
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
Pretty good, not a strong raspberry flavor, but enough to give it a slight flavor. I only like it really cold though!
Erin C.
Alpharetta, GA
Water that tastes delicious. What more can you ask for? I love the raspberry taste without it overpowering the water.
Melissa M.
Granite City, IL
Love this water tastes amazing when extra cold! The flavor is my go to on flavored waters but all of them are great!
Valerie S.
Indianapolis, IN
Delicious and refreshing after a exhausting workout, a hot summer day. This flavored water comes in multiple Flavors.
Rebecca D.
My kids love this water and I myself since it has less sugar. It is refreshing for on th go and wasy to grab and go.
N P.
These are nice. I mean what really can I say...its just flavored water. If that's what you want then you'll enjoy it.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?