BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Thannia L.
Thannia L.
Bakersfield, CA
Wasn't too impressed. Very mild taste of raspberry. Would just be better to eat fresh raspberries and have some water on the side
Ellie N.
Ellie N.
Palm Bay, FL
I am obssessed with water that's all I drink but this is by far my favorite water and I love raspberry flavor
Julia c.
Julia c.
Rehoboth, MA
Foodie Expert
This water is pretty good. it taste awesome chilled and it has just the right amount of flavor. it's super refreshing. I love to have it with my lunch
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
I love flavored water and this one really has a great taste. This product makes it easy to drink water and it still have a good taste to it.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Bloomington, IN
Raspberry flavor is not my favorite. Unfortunately it tastes like medicine to me. I really hate this product.
Jeane P.
Jeane P.
Love this flavor! Raspberry is my favorite flavor and most waters over do the flavoring but this has the perfect amount!
CYNTHIA R.
CYNTHIA R.
Westminster, CA
Foodie Expert
I hate drinking water but this makes it a lot easier. The flavor doesn't taste artificial. Love it.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
Foodie Expert
I actually like this water. It tastes pretty good and it's nice for when you want something other than just plain water.
Shivangi S.
Shivangi S.
Sacramento
I love raspberry and with water is great combination. I also drink this beverage and the flavor is great too,
Amber O.
Amber O.
I really don't care for flavored water, but if i had to choose one is would be this one. the other flavors sounds not really good
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?