BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

Ashley T.
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
Foodie Expert
Just about the only flavored water I'll drink, so good and refreshing. Great for a new taste on water
Iiyler T.
Iiyler T.
Oroville, CA
Every bottle I've had was either too strong of raspberry or not strong enough so sorry uneven in their flavors
Alisa T.
Alisa T.
Love this stuff! I drink it at different times of day but I love having it with lunch and put it in my children's lunch boxes too!
Shivangi S.
Shivangi S.
Sacramento
I love raspberry and with water is great combination. I also drink this beverage and the flavor is great too,
Thannia L.
Thannia L.
Bakersfield, CA
Wasn't too impressed. Very mild taste of raspberry. Would just be better to eat fresh raspberries and have some water on the side
Julia c.
Julia c.
Rehoboth, MA
Foodie Expert
This water is pretty good. it taste awesome chilled and it has just the right amount of flavor. it's super refreshing. I love to have it with my lunch
Ellie N.
Ellie N.
Palm Bay, FL
I am obssessed with water that's all I drink but this is by far my favorite water and I love raspberry flavor
Emma A.
Emma A.
Bloomington, IN
Raspberry flavor is not my favorite. Unfortunately it tastes like medicine to me. I really hate this product.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
I love flavored water and this one really has a great taste. This product makes it easy to drink water and it still have a good taste to it.
Jeane P.
Jeane P.
Love this flavor! Raspberry is my favorite flavor and most waters over do the flavoring but this has the perfect amount!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?