BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Ashley G.
Fort Smith, AR
Love the flavor of this. Very refreshing in the summer. Wish they sold larger bottles in my area
Kelsie W.
Ancram, NY
I love these waters! I drink them all the time. I'm trying to stay healthy and drink lots of water. But sometimes regular water can get boring. I love the refreshing taste! It's amazing.
Danielle S.
I really enjoyed this bottled water. I am big on infused water bottles with fruit but, sometimes I just don't have time to prep in the mornings. I decided to give these a shot and I'm so glad I did. The water has a very naturally raspberry taste. It is not overpowering.
Cassidy W.
Foodie Expert
This flavored water is so delicious. It's crisp and refreshing. Most other flavored waters are very artificially tasting, but this one is delicious and very fresh tasting.
Carrie T.
I don't usually drink any flavored water but if I have to make a choice of any flavor then it would be raspberry. This water never seems to leave much of an aftertaste. It has a light flavor rather than a sugary sweet flavor.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I love the raspberry flavor of this water. It makes me drink more water while having the taste as if I am drinking something else. Super good slightly frozen and slushie!! I love Nestle water in general but their flavored ones are amazing.
Jessica V.
Hanford, CA
It tastes good and it is a great solution for when you're craving something good with out drinking soda or juice. It's a better alternative for children to drink instead of a juice box.
Lindsey W.
Foodie Expert
I would say this has a very light taste not too strong or sweet, its perfect if your looking for something that has a taste
Emily l.
johnston, RI
Foodie Expert
This is probably my favorite flavored water, very refreshing and nestle is my favorite brand.
heather m.
Foodie Expert
This water is pretty good. It does leave a bit of aftertaste in your mouth which isn't too pleasant, but I guess that's what you get for 0 calories!
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?