BY NESTLÉ #27 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
Can you say yumm even my 1 year old loves to drink them I'd prefer these over soda or tea any day I am a frequent buyer
Casey A.
Meridian, ID
I hate the taste of this. I have had a few of the different flavors and they are fine, but this one is just disgusting.
Makaela C.
Longview, TX
These are so good if you want something with a little flavor but don't want all the calories of soda! Very refreshing!
Nicole J.
This is a great product if you have an inkling for something sweet but refreshing! The Raspberry is by far my favorite!
Kayla K.
Belgrade, MN
My absolute favorite flavored water beverage! I tried the grape one in the past and thought it tasted like cough syrup.
Daniella P.
Sterling Heights, MI
So gross! Tastes like aspartame and water with a splash of Raspberry. I feel even more thirsty after I finish a bottle.
Cynthia R.
Hudson, FL
I love it ! It's tangy and not too sweet. I can drink it in small sips and enjoy it ! The bottle is easy to open, too.
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
Great taste and perfectly sweet! It doesn't leave a bad after taste like most flavored waters. Mixed berry is the best!
Myranda N.
I loved this flavor! It wasn't too much or too little, it was just right! It is a refreshing change from regular water.
Marla A.
I like the flavor of this water it's not too over bearing as a flavored water. Nestle is the best go to everyday water.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?