BY NESTLÉ #22 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
Lincoln, CA
Had a very exquisite taste to it, although it was a weird after taste to it that bothered not only my taste buds but gave me a stomach ache
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Foodie Expert
I love this water! It gives great flavor and gets rid of my cravings for pop! I highly recommend buying this!
Daniella P.
Daniella P.
Sterling Heights, MI
So gross! Tastes like aspartame and water with a splash of Raspberry. I feel even more thirsty after I finish a bottle.
Jenetsy H.
Jenetsy H.
N Palm Beach, FL
Love nestle water but the flavored waters are are good real good. I had it at a cookout and went home after to get some for home.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Sonora , KY
Yum yum tastes great! Keeps me coming back for me. Great buy best water ever !!! I love it so does my family
Staci M.
Staci M.
Raleigh, NC
I do not like water with flavor in it so these are very unappealing to me. I'm probably a bad judge on it because I didn't like it, at all.
Lindy H.
Lindy H.
So refreshing and much healthier than other soft drinks! Comes in a variety of flavors for every preferance.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lees Summit , MO
Foodie Expert
The raspberry splash is my absolute favorite. Such a great refreshing taste! Definitely quenches your thirst
N P.
N P.
These are nice. I mean what really can I say...its just flavored water. If that's what you want then you'll enjoy it.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Tyner, KY
I have bought this on a deal and I love flavored water but this one was not one of my favorites . but it was still ok
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?