BY NESTLÉ #34 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
jacqueline i.
Salt Lake City, UT
Really great tasting beverage the raspberry flavor is very subtle but it is just enough to make the drink very flavorful
Kristina A.
Ardmore, OK
I absolutely love this water I love any water that is vitamin and has flavor till I would definitely recommend this water
Roxanne L.
Love this when I am bored with regular water. I also love that there is no aftertaste; unlike some other flavored water.
Kelly L.
Union City, CA
I can honestly say I not a water person lol But I know I need it so I drink it. Having flavored water...best thing EVER!!
Deven C.
This water is pretty good if your looking to be healthy and drink water but need a little taste. Not tart, not too sweet!
Shelley J.
Middletown, DE
I am not a big water person, but I like this. It tastes good with no aftertaste. It helps me get my water in for the day.
Jennifer H.
Of all the flavored water options this is
my favorite. no to sweet and not overpowering flavor, no horrible after taste!
Kathy F.
Whiting, IN
I don't usually drink flavored water because it tends to taste fake. But this tasted like I was eating fruit. I loved it.
Asia R.
Fayetteville, NC
It taste great. When I purchased it at my local grocery store & it was on sell. It defiantly makes you drink your water.
brittany p.
Lake City, FL
Love this water so refreshing tasting couldn't get enough for some reason I can never find it in my city usually order it
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?