BY NESTLÉ #22 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Deven C.
Deven C.
This water is pretty good if your looking to be healthy and drink water but need a little taste. Not tart, not too sweet!
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
Foodie Expert
Had a slight flavor. When chilled, it can be a nice refreshing drink. It is s nice change from unflavored water.
Shema J.
Shema J.
I was hoping this was going to taste better but it is dull tasting. I hope that when I try a different flavor that it would be good.
Shelley J.
Shelley J.
Middletown, DE
I am not a big water person, but I like this. It tastes good with no aftertaste. It helps me get my water in for the day.
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Love this when I am bored with regular water. I also love that there is no aftertaste; unlike some other flavored water.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Nestle waters are so good. They don't taste like anything has been added and I love raspberries! This flavored water is my absolute favorite!
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
Great taste and perfectly sweet! It doesn't leave a bad after taste like most flavored waters. Mixed berry is the best!
Latecia S.
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
Can you say yumm even my 1 year old loves to drink them I'd prefer these over soda or tea any day I am a frequent buyer
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
Lincoln, CA
Had a very exquisite taste to it, although it was a weird after taste to it that bothered not only my taste buds but gave me a stomach ache
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Foodie Expert
I love this water! It gives great flavor and gets rid of my cravings for pop! I highly recommend buying this!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?