BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Sarah M.
Tampa, FL
I found this water very tasty. It is a nice change from regular water. I am now reaching for this instead of soda. The flavor is not over powering. Love it
britnegh H.
Modoc, IN
Foodie Expert
I've always been a big fan of this water. To me, it tastes almost like a popsicle. It's one of my favorite Summer time drinks!
Jessica V.
Hanford, CA
It tastes good and it is a great solution for when you're craving something good with out drinking soda or juice. It's a better alternative for children to drink instead of a juice box.
Natalie L.
Foodie Expert
Yum! That's water was refreshing for after work out, but I don't know that I would use it for every day drinking I think I prefer regular water.
Sydney B.
Spencer, TN
I don't like the raspberry flavor in it. It over powers the water. It also makes my stomach ache.
Ashley G.
Fort Smith, AR
Love the flavor of this. Very refreshing in the summer. Wish they sold larger bottles in my area
Kelsie W.
Ancram, NY
I love these waters! I drink them all the time. I'm trying to stay healthy and drink lots of water. But sometimes regular water can get boring. I love the refreshing taste! It's amazing.
Jamie L.
Kunkletown, PA
Tastes really good and always buy them in bulk it seems to be cheaper that way. Best deals are found at BJS
Danielle L.
Foodie Expert
I'd say this product is average. Nothing special. Just like any other flavored water out there. Don't think I'll be repurchase.
Fran T.
West Palm Beach, FL
It was ok... bought it so my son can drink more water but decided to try it (taste) myself n it was ok not thirst satisfying but ok as a drink
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?