BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors ar...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Yareimy G.
Yummy yummy my cousins love this water I buy it for them all the time it is very cool to drink on a hot summer day in Miami
It was good but I don't really like flavored water I always prefer the natural one. But when I tried this water taste good
Marbella C.
I really don't like how the water tastes doesn't have a natural fruit taste .. It is as if your drinking a juice but clear
Jeane P.
Love this flavor! Raspberry is my favorite flavor and most waters over do the flavoring but this has the perfect amount!
Shelley J.
Middletown, DE
I am not a big water person, but I like this. It tastes good with no aftertaste. It helps me get my water in for the day.
susan m.
Dodson, LA
Sometimes, water just isn't exciting enough. That's when I turn to this :) its hydrating, but SO tasty, at the same tine
kristina d.
East Islip, NY
This is my favorite flavored water. The flavoring adds just enough sweetness to make drinking 8 glasses a day no problem.
Roxanne L.
Love this when I am bored with regular water. I also love that there is no aftertaste; unlike some other flavored water.
Jenny C.
Flatonia, TX
I was pleasantly surprised how sweet this water was without any added sweeter. It tastes like raspberries but a bit fake.
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
I actually like this water. It tastes pretty good and it's nice for when you want something other than just plain water.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?