BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors ar...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Jamie L.
One of my favorite already flavored bottled waters. The orange flavor is my absolute favorite and they're frequently on sale at kroger. Just bought some Wednesday for .99 for a 6 pack
Natasha C.
Altoona, PA
Love .. My son hates water he says it makes him sick but he loves this.. As long as he doesn't know it's water he doesn't care and it's so much more healthier than crappy kid drinks
Hannah H.
I personally don't taste much raspberry flavor in this water, but it is enjoyable when I want to drink something different while not wanting the sugar in other drinks.
Alexis J.
I will be the first to admit I do not like flavored waters, but the Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash is actually pretty good. Great taste and not bitter , thank you !
Corina R.
Not sure about the taste, I rather stick to water with no flavor. The flavor is a bit bland and tastes like its generic or something. Would just stick to reg. water.
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
Absolutely love this product! They're delicious and help me stay away from all the sugary drinks. The price is GREAT when on sale and several flavors to choose from.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I love this Bc it has just enough of the flavor needed to make water taste great! I do not like water at all so this is a huge accomplishment for me to drink water!
Megan B.
This is one of the best tasting sparkling waters that I have found so far. Great flavor, I love drinking this product and definitely always recommend to friends
Melissa S.
I really like this flavored water, normally I found them too sweet but this flavor was really nice, subtle and refreshing at the same time. Just about right.
Brandy B.
Defiance, OH
This stuff is disgusting. Awful. The flavoring is way too strong, it doesn't have a good refreshing water taste. The flavor is way too overpowering.
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?