BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Foodie Expert
I love flavored water. It is so much easier for me to stay hydrated with these waters than it is with regular water or needing to add flavoring with flavor pouches. These don't leave a weird taste in your mouth afterwards like some other flavored waters do.
Allyson J.
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN
Foodie Expert
I love raspberry, so I was very delighted to find my favorite bottled water brand with this delicious value added! It was a great value, very affordable and I was very pleasantly surprised with how great the taste was. I definitely recommend this product!
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Tastes like processed fruit flavor, but is a good pick me up when you want something more than just water.

I buy it at work, so it's super expensive, bit elsewhere I'm sure it's worth the price.

I get this water quite often, as it's nice and refreshing!
Alison M.
Alison M.
Raspberry is my favorite flavor and I do like it in this brand of sparkling water. I bought this by accident and I am glad that I did. This is a really good substitute for soda and it is pretty cheap. I would buy again and I recommend people to buy it.
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
W Frankfort, IL
Foodie Expert
I just love this water and it is kid approved. I no longer have to force my kids to keep drinking water. I can day drink a Nestle Pure Life Water and then you can get a Pure Life Raspberry Splash. I just love the flavor and they are very refreshing.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Medford , NY
Foodie Expert
I love this raspberry flavored bottled water! It tastes so yummy! I buy this flavor whenever it is in stock at my local supermarket. It is perfect for when you are on the go! I take a bottle with me everyday when I leave the house to stay hydrated!
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Schuylkill Haven, PA
Oh how delicious this water is!!! A light and clean splash of raspberry flavor that doesn't taste fake. I love plain nestle water, but also like flavored as long as it's not loaded with chemicals and fake sugars. This drink fits that description!
Catie C.
Catie C.
Oakdale , CA
In my opinion, it tasted fake. I would rather have water and throw my own fruit in my water for the flavor infusion. I am not a fan and would not buy again or recommend to anyone else. :( I bought the lemon also and didn't like it either.
April R.
April R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love the flavored waters put out by Nestle - they have a GREAT taste without all the sugar, chemical smells, calories, etc….The subtle flavor tickles your taste buds and pleases your sensations…THESE ARE MY FAVORITE FLAVORED BEVERAGES
Katie L.
Katie L.
Indianapolis, IN
I tried this since they sounded good, but unfortunately the raspberry taste was far too strong. It felt like I was drinking a jolly rancher instead of a flavored water. I think I would like this if the raspberry flavoring was lessened.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?