BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Catie C.
Catie C.
Oakdale , CA
In my opinion, it tasted fake. I would rather have water and throw my own fruit in my water for the flavor infusion. I am not a fan and would not buy again or recommend to anyone else. :( I bought the lemon also and didn't like it either.
Micaela S.
Micaela S.
Spokane , WA
Foodie Expert
I don't like flavored water some I can handle but this one was one that I really disliked. The flavor of it wasn't good. It didn't satisfy my thirst it just make me more thirsty I would t recommend to others.
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
This is a pretty great water. Plenty of raspberry but not to where it is overwhelming. I don't really like to drink water but this makes it more enjoyable. I love sparkling waters and this has to be my fave
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I wanted to make this one about the orange one. This one pops up when scanned. The orange one is alright. The raspberry is definitely better. My family gets them in a pack of 6 at Walmart for a good price.
shanay z.
shanay z.
Harrogate, TN
Foodie Expert
These waters are pretty good i just wish they had a little more flavor to them. i mean i know its water and it isn't suppose to be stout with flavor but id like it to have a little more flavor it.
Emmalee M.
Emmalee M.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
My favorite! I really love berry flavors, but they're usually way too sweet. I bought this water on sale and I was pleasantly surprised. It tastes good and doesn't have a strange aftertaste.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love the splash Waters. The Mandarin orange is my favorite but any of them taste better than drinking plain water. No weird aftertaste 0 calories, 0 carbs, just deliciousness.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
One of my favorite already flavored bottled waters. The orange flavor is my absolute favorite and they're frequently on sale at kroger. Just bought some Wednesday for .99 for a 6 pack
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Altoona, PA
Love .. My son hates water he says it makes him sick but he loves this.. As long as he doesn't know it's water he doesn't care and it's so much more healthier than crappy kid drinks
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Foodie Expert
I personally don't taste much raspberry flavor in this water, but it is enjoyable when I want to drink something different while not wanting the sugar in other drinks.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?