BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Nicole M.
Roseville, MI
When I bought this, I expected a flavored water. However, when I finally tried it, there wasn't much flavor to it. I would compare it to a watered-down Propel. Though it's not extremely expensive, it is more so than regular water, and it's honestly not worth the extra money.
Valerie b.
Largo, FL
Gross just add your own real fruit that isn't genetically processed. This company is also aka Pepsi. So when you drink a bottle of soda just try to comprehend how big the cylo has to be for the by product waste that there is to make soda. It takes a lot of water also.
Danielle S.
North lauderdale , Florida
Yum! I love how these waters have the yummy flavor in it. This particular flavor tastes the best to me. I would recommend this drink to anyone who doesn't like the taste of water, because with these you're still getting your water intake with a little kick of flavor
Samantha D.
Dunkirk, NY
First of all let me start off by saying I'm a huge soda drinker and not enough water since i don't care for the bland taste. until i tried nestle pure life raspberry splash. its just fantastic it gives the water the right amount of flavor so its enjoyable to my pallet
Stephany H.
South Gate, CA
I used to only buy the plain regular bottles. Then I discovered that they had a variety of different flavors and I just had to try this. I absolutely love anything raspberry flavored and this product wasn't any different. It was very delicious as well as refreshing.
Sierra S.
Tampa, FL
I wanted to make this one about the orange one. This one pops up when scanned. The orange one is alright. The raspberry is definitely better. My family gets them in a pack of 6 at Walmart for a good price.
Valerie E.
I have always been a fan of Nestle water. I'm not sure why but it's just my favorite and seems to be the cleanest. I have a hard time drinking water just plain, so flavored water is awesome for me. All of the flavors taste very good and want me to drink more!
Francisco A.
mount Morris, MI
Neslte pure life raspberry water is very refreshing and thirst quenching! The name says it all the taste and feel of the water when you drink it makes you feel good and hydrated! The flavor of the water is right on point and I would highly recommend this water to anyone that wants a high quality product!
tiffanie h.
Lawrenceville, GA
The taste of the water is overall decent, but I would not drink it if I had the option of drinking regular water. if u want a delicious way to drink water, then freeze some fresh fruit and put those in your water. it is a more refreshing way to hydrate.
Amie W.
I'm not crazy about flavored water to begin with, so for me this was probably destined to be something I didn't like! It was too sweet and 'fake' tasting. I'd rather get regular water and put fresh raspberries in it to get a more authentic raspberry taste
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?