BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
stephanie G.
stephanie G.
Bay City, MI
My kids absolutely love this water. I love that they don't need all the sugar and are satisfied. I love the taste. I highly recommend it.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Greene, NY
Perfect for when you want a water with a burst of flavor in it. I like all the flavors but I am particularly keen to raspberry
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Chandler, IN
These are my favorite flavored bottled water. I buy them very often and usually two packs at a time. I keep some at work and some at home.
Tania R.
Tania R.
I love these! I enjoy drinking plain water but some times when you are thirsty for water but want something sweet at the same time this is great.
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
Really good, a great way to get refreshed without having to drink plain water and without having to indulge in soda or juice.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Sacramento, CA
Great flavored water! Tastes much better when chilled. I like that its still healthy and hydrating but tastes great
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
This is one of the better flavored waters I have tried. I'm normally not a fan of flavored water but this one tastes amazing.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Portville, NY
Nestle raspberry is my all time favorite. I normally buy the 35 count plain water and we just add things to it. But I am a die hard Raspberry fan.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
If you don't like plain water starting off with a favor water is a good option! However I feel that this one has artificial taste to it.
Kathy F.
Kathy F.
Whiting, IN
I don't usually drink flavored water because it tends to taste fake. But this tasted like I was eating fruit. I loved it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?