BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors ar...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Lindy H.
So refreshing and much healthier than other soft drinks! Comes in a variety of flavors for every preferance.
Amber B.
Sonora, KY
Yum yum tastes great! Keeps me coming back for me. Great buy best water ever !!! I love it so does my family
Jolie E.
Hickory, NC
Had this at a party during the summer. Loved the taste!!! And I also like the fact that it is good for you.
N P.
These are nice. I mean what really can I say...its just flavored water. If that's what you want then you'll enjoy it.
Yolanda S.
Tyner, KY
I have bought this on a deal and I love flavored water but this one was not one of my favorites . but it was still ok
Erin C.
Alpharetta, GA
Water that tastes delicious. What more can you ask for? I love the raspberry taste without it overpowering the water.
Melissa M.
Granite City, IL
Love this water tastes amazing when extra cold! The flavor is my go to on flavored waters but all of them are great!
karnisha s.
Brooklyn , NY
Think the water is pretty good for the price tag. I like the flavor of this water & I love to have it to drink during the day.
Kailyn L.
Jacksonville, NC
So good!! And not too sweet. This goes for all the other flavors too. They are refreshing and it makes water more interesting.
Julia R.
Houston
It's just water. Not good for me. Taste okay , I guess. But I have to check what chemicals go in and what not. But it's alright in taste.
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?