BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Staci M.
Staci M.
Raleigh, NC
I do not like water with flavor in it so these are very unappealing to me. I'm probably a bad judge on it because I didn't like it, at all.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lees Summit , MO
Foodie Expert
The raspberry splash is my absolute favorite. Such a great refreshing taste! Definitely quenches your thirst
Lindy H.
Lindy H.
Foodie Expert
So refreshing and much healthier than other soft drinks! Comes in a variety of flavors for every preferance.
Jenetsy H.
Jenetsy H.
N Palm Beach, FL
Love nestle water but the flavored waters are are good real good. I had it at a cookout and went home after to get some for home.
N P.
N P.
These are nice. I mean what really can I say...its just flavored water. If that's what you want then you'll enjoy it.
Jolie E.
Jolie E.
Hickory, NC
Had this at a party during the summer. Loved the taste!!! And I also like the fact that it is good for you.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Tyner, KY
I have bought this on a deal and I love flavored water but this one was not one of my favorites . but it was still ok
Erin C.
Erin C.
Alpharetta, GA
Water that tastes delicious. What more can you ask for? I love the raspberry taste without it overpowering the water.
karnisha s.
karnisha s.
Brooklyn , NY
Think the water is pretty good for the price tag. I like the flavor of this water & I love to have it to drink during the day.
Kailyn L.
Kailyn L.
Jacksonville, NC
So good!! And not too sweet. This goes for all the other flavors too. They are refreshing and it makes water more interesting.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?