BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Foodie Expert
I love these because I don't drink anything but water and the flavor is so light but gives it a nice kick when I want something drifferent. Delicious
Takarra H.
Takarra H.
Foodie Expert
It's something different when you don't want plain water. I am trying to drink more water. so things like these often help with the journey.
Tracy  P.
Tracy P.
Enterprise, AL
Foodie Expert
I am a big water drinker...at least a half gallon per day, so it is nice to have the option of flavored waters to incorporate into my healthy habit.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
We love raspberry anything... Especially this water. It's refreshing but helps give you that something with a bit of taste too!
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.
Powell, OH
My son is sensitive to food dye and we also try to keep him away from a lot of sugar. This drink was a winner for both of us. He loves the flavors.
Alison T.
Alison T.
Fayetteville
Tasty! A little flavor for water is good Bc it switches up the taste for me. I like it and would recommend the water to others
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
My kids love this water and I myself since it has less sugar. It is refreshing for on th go and wasy to grab and go.
stephanie G.
stephanie G.
Bay City, MI
My kids absolutely love this water. I love that they don't need all the sugar and are satisfied. I love the taste. I highly recommend it.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Greene, NY
Perfect for when you want a water with a burst of flavor in it. I like all the flavors but I am particularly keen to raspberry
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Chandler, IN
These are my favorite flavored bottled water. I buy them very often and usually two packs at a time. I keep some at work and some at home.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?