BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Shema J.
Shema J.
Foodie Expert
I was hoping this was going to taste better but it is dull tasting. I hope that when I try a different flavor that it would be good.
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
evans, GA
Foodie Expert
Had a slight flavor. When chilled, it can be a nice refreshing drink. It is s nice change from unflavored water.
Deven C.
Deven C.
This water is pretty good if your looking to be healthy and drink water but need a little taste. Not tart, not too sweet!
Shelley J.
Shelley J.
Middletown, DE
I am not a big water person, but I like this. It tastes good with no aftertaste. It helps me get my water in for the day.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Nestle waters are so good. They don't taste like anything has been added and I love raspberries! This flavored water is my absolute favorite!
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Love this when I am bored with regular water. I also love that there is no aftertaste; unlike some other flavored water.
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
Lincoln, CA
Had a very exquisite taste to it, although it was a weird after taste to it that bothered not only my taste buds but gave me a stomach ache
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
Great taste and perfectly sweet! It doesn't leave a bad after taste like most flavored waters. Mixed berry is the best!
Latecia S.
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
Can you say yumm even my 1 year old loves to drink them I'd prefer these over soda or tea any day I am a frequent buyer
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Columbus, OH
It tastes good and is really refreshing but it leaves a TERRIBLE aftertaste. I drank it during a 3 hour class and it got worse by the hour.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?