BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
Great taste and perfectly sweet! It doesn't leave a bad after taste like most flavored waters. Mixed berry is the best!
Daniella P.
Sterling Heights, MI
So gross! Tastes like aspartame and water with a splash of Raspberry. I feel even more thirsty after I finish a bottle.
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
Can you say yumm even my 1 year old loves to drink them I'd prefer these over soda or tea any day I am a frequent buyer
Tiffany N.
Columbus, OH
It tastes good and is really refreshing but it leaves a TERRIBLE aftertaste. I drank it during a 3 hour class and it got worse by the hour.
Michaela W.
Lincoln, CA
Had a very exquisite taste to it, although it was a weird after taste to it that bothered not only my taste buds but gave me a stomach ache
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Foodie Expert
I love this water! It gives great flavor and gets rid of my cravings for pop! I highly recommend buying this!
Amber B.
Sonora, KY
Yum yum tastes great! Keeps me coming back for me. Great buy best water ever !!! I love it so does my family
Amanda M.
Lees Summit , MO
Foodie Expert
The raspberry splash is my absolute favorite. Such a great refreshing taste! Definitely quenches your thirst
Lindy H.
Foodie Expert
So refreshing and much healthier than other soft drinks! Comes in a variety of flavors for every preferance.
Staci M.
Raleigh, NC
I do not like water with flavor in it so these are very unappealing to me. I'm probably a bad judge on it because I didn't like it, at all.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?