BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Brianne  B.
Delaware, OH
Great tasting water, one of my favorite sparkling and regular water purchases. I will usually pick nestle over any other water.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
This water is great. After a while the taste o water gets bland. I always add a few slices of lemon and it's a lemonade flavor
Kristina F.
New Berlin , NY
Perfect for when you want a water with a burst of flavor in it. I like all the flavors but I am particularly keen to raspberry
karnisha s.
Brooklyn , NY
Think the water is pretty good for the price tag. I like the flavor of this water & I love to have it to drink during the day.
Melanie W.
Coventry, RI
This is the first time trying Nestle Orange Splash, it has a strong orange taste I really like it great product I recommend it
Yecenia Y.
Pink Hill, NC
The taste of rasberry was definitely in there I just didn't like the after taste it would leave but I would try another flavor.
Yadira L.
Joliet, IL
Sooooooooooo good! I absolutely love to mix this with some of the lemon water from this brand! I live the raspberry lemon mix!
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
Really good, a great way to get refreshed without having to drink plain water and without having to indulge in soda or juice.
Michelle D.
Delicious flavor. It is refreshing and since I don't really like to drink water, it is important for me to have some flavor.
Marissa M.
Richlands, NC
This water tastes good only if it has been chilled! otherwise if it gets to be too warm itll leave a bad taste in your mouth!
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?