BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Foodie Expert
Delicious flavor. It is refreshing and since I don't really like to drink water, it is important for me to have some flavor.
Kiana P.
Kiana P.
Love the added flavor to my water. Almost tastes like your drinking something other than water because we all know that can get boring at times.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Elkhorn, WI
The taste was odd and very artificial. I did not like the aftertaste that remained in my mouth either. However my children loved them!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
New Castle, IN
I love these flavored waters. I'm always searching for good flavored waters that actually make me want to drink water. These are great! Just enough flavor to be refreshing.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Vermillion, SD
When I used to be able to drink carbonated drinks, this was one of my go-to's. I loved the flavor and it was healthier than reaching for a pop.
Evelin J.
Evelin J.
Whittier, CA
This water helps me drink more water with the help from the tasty flavor, I love raspberry and its just so good.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
Foodie Expert
This flavored water is pretty good as long as you drink it cold. If you drink it warm, you can really taste the artificial flavoring.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Yakima, WA
I love flavored water so this is right up my ally. I love this water so much, it's not over powering of flavor but enough to taste it
Christina H.
Christina H.
Ilion, NY
Foodie Expert
I bought these to have a different taste than plain water. It had a chemically aftertaste. I didn't care for this product.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
Have yet to find any of these without a weird after taste. This is probably my favorite flavor, but don't like aftertaste.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?