BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors ar...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Alyssa T.
We love raspberry anything... Especially this water. It's refreshing but helps give you that something with a bit of taste too!
Angela P.
Lombard, IL
Love the flavor! A great way to consume more water daily. I drink this all the time, pretty addicting! Definitely recommend it
Danielle L.
I'd say this product is average. Nothing special. Just like any other flavored water out there. Don't think I'll be repurchase.
Devina G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Great flavor. Refreshing. Can really hydrate you when you're feeling dehydrated and great because it has a splash of goodness !
Alison T.
Fayetteville
Tasty! A little flavor for water is good Bc it switches up the taste for me. I like it and would recommend the water to others
Kailyn L.
Jacksonville, NC
So good!! And not too sweet. This goes for all the other flavors too. They are refreshing and it makes water more interesting.
Katie C.
I love this water. Perfect raspberry taste that keeps me hydrated. Makes me want to drink more water because it tastes so good!
britnegh H.
Richmond, IN
I've always been a big fan of this water. To me, it tastes almost like a popsicle. It's one of my favorite Summer time drinks!
Daniella G.
Providence, RI
This is one of my favorite drinks, i love water and it just happens to come in my favorite flavored anything! win-win for me!!
Kelly E.
Lexington, SC
A favorite of my kids and me when needing a little something extra to our regular bottled water. Great taste and great price!+
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?