BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
This flavored water is pretty good as long as you drink it cold. If you drink it warm, you can really taste the artificial flavoring.
Jessica L.
Vermillion, SD
When I used to be able to drink carbonated drinks, this was one of my go-to's. I loved the flavor and it was healthier than reaching for a pop.
Evelin J.
Whittier, CA
This water helps me drink more water with the help from the tasty flavor, I love raspberry and its just so good.
Cassie S.
Yakima, WA
I love flavored water so this is right up my ally. I love this water so much, it's not over powering of flavor but enough to taste it
Christina H.
Fort Irwin, CA
I bought these to have a different taste than plain water. It had a chemically aftertaste. I didn't care for this product.
Shelley J.
Middletown, DE
I am not a big water person, but I like this. It tastes good with no aftertaste. It helps me get my water in for the day.
Shema J.
I was hoping this was going to taste better but it is dull tasting. I hope that when I try a different flavor that it would be good.
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
Had a slight flavor. When chilled, it can be a nice refreshing drink. It is s nice change from unflavored water.
Deven C.
This water is pretty good if your looking to be healthy and drink water but need a little taste. Not tart, not too sweet!
Jessica H.
Nestle waters are so good. They don't taste like anything has been added and I love raspberries! This flavored water is my absolute favorite!
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?