BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Taylorsville, NC
I love flavored water and this flavor tastes like a fresh raspberry flavor!! It is one of my favorites . If you love raspberry you you'll this
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Ahh I hated this! It tastes like watered down berries. I would never purchase it again and I couldn't even get my kid to drink it.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Taste is very subtle, which is something I prefer in my flavored waters. I wish the product was a bit cheaper, but if bought on sale, it's a nice drink.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Wylie, TX
Love these waters. Gives a flavor while drinking a bottle of water! Great instead of putting a powder into it. Love drinking these
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Dardanelle, AR
Foodie Expert
I've never been a huge fan of flavored water, but this is the best out of all of the ones I have tried. The taste just isn't as genuine as it could be.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
This is a great product if you have an inkling for something sweet but refreshing! The Raspberry is by far my favorite!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Foodie Expert
I love this flavored water! it is, by far, the best flavor from Nestle and doesn't have a weird or fake aftertaste. It actually does quench my thirst!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Athens, AL
This is very bland to me and tastes so artificial. I drank a few sips and threw out. This will not be something I purchase again.
Denise L.
Denise L.
absolutely love the flavor. my favorite. just the right amount of raspberry. worth the buy and worth buying again
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Foodie Expert
I love these because I don't drink anything but water and the flavor is so light but gives it a nice kick when I want something drifferent. Delicious
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?