BY NESTLÉ #22 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
I'm not much of a flavored water kind of person, but as an alternative this flavor is actually not overtly sweet and doesn't leave a huge chemical after taste.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Liberty, TX
Love this,I usually carry it with me on long walks. I do not detect any saccharine aftertaste,and it encourages me to drink more water.
Jamica R.
Jamica R.
Mount Vernon, KY
Not crazy about the after taste when drinking this water. When you are drinking it I like the flavor but the after taste leaves a weird taste in your mouth.
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Foodie Expert
This amazing product not only
Hydrates your body, but it does so with flavor! Drinking water can become dull and redundant. With Nestle pure life splash every taste is exciting!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Scipio, IN
I love the fresh, crisp, flavor of nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash Water. The flavoring is wonderful and not over powering.
Tina G.
Tina G.
Chipley, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm in a big fan of this brand of water but I'm not a fan of the flavor. I tried it for the sake of trying new things. Don't knockmot till you try it though.
Mikela H.
Mikela H.
La Grande, OR
I think that this water tastes very good. I love raspberry flavored things and this tasted good. It is kind of fake tasting, but good for a sweet craving.
Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.
Foodie Expert
I'm a fan of flavored water and this raspberry flavor is my favorite. It's light, has a freshing taste, and makes my taste buds scream for more.
maggie g.
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
Foodie Expert
This product tastes really good. I tried it once at a christmas party for work. i liked it so much that i went out and bought a package of them
Addie V.
Addie V.
Aliceville, AL
These are a great way to include more water in my diet, and don't have the bitterness that carbonated flavored waters sometimes do.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?