BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Kiana P.
Kiana P.
Love the added flavor to my water. Almost tastes like your drinking something other than water because we all know that can get boring at times.
Krissy T.
Krissy T.
Evansville, IN
Foodie Expert
I tried these the other day and wasn't a huge fan of them. Granted I don't really like flavored water, but I thought I'd give it a try.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Foodie Expert
Delicious flavor. It is refreshing and since I don't really like to drink water, it is important for me to have some flavor.
Caterine L.
Caterine L.
Los Angeles , Ca
Honestly it's good, but it is ust water with a little bit of taste it's not like oh you can taste the flavor a lot
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Maysville, NC
I only drink water, and these flavored waters are a nice option for when I feel like drinking something different. Light, crisp flavor.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Elkhorn, WI
The taste was odd and very artificial. I did not like the aftertaste that remained in my mouth either. However my children loved them!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
New Castle, IN
I love these flavored waters. I'm always searching for good flavored waters that actually make me want to drink water. These are great! Just enough flavor to be refreshing.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Ilion, NY
Foodie Expert
I bought these to have a different taste than plain water. It had a chemically aftertaste. I didn't care for this product.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
Foodie Expert
This flavored water is pretty good as long as you drink it cold. If you drink it warm, you can really taste the artificial flavoring.
Evelin J.
Evelin J.
Whittier, CA
This water helps me drink more water with the help from the tasty flavor, I love raspberry and its just so good.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?