BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Yolanda S.
Tyner, KY
I have bought this on a deal and I love flavored water but this one was not one of my favorites . but it was still ok
Rachel T.
Edison, NJ
Water has never tasted better! I love knowing I can have my daily hydration and kick it up a notch with some fruity taste. Pure life tastes natural, not like sugar. That's why I love them.
Natalie P.
Wautoma , WI
Foodie Expert
Some of my favorite water especially at work sometimes i gotta treat my mouth to some flavor
Alexis N.
Douglaston, NY
Great taste, light and refreshing. Tastes even better when chilled or with ice!
Erin C.
Alpharetta, GA
Water that tastes delicious. What more can you ask for? I love the raspberry taste without it overpowering the water.
Ismarie M.
Kissimmee, FL
Is a great flavor. Is a good option for those who don't drink regular water. Is very refreshing
Jessica P.
Camilla, GA
Foodie Expert
So delicious! Couldn't ask for a better mixture of health and flavor. None of that added stuff
nicoletta s.
Worth, IL
I like every taste of water. This one is really great but I personally prefer lemon water.
Yoseicris A.
Foodie Expert
Nestle pure life raspberry splash water beverage is a favorite drink with pleasant taste as all products nestle
Mary D.
New Cumberlnd, PA
I love how fresh and clean Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash Water tastes. The raspberry flavor adds a layer of refreshing flavor that's perfect for hot summer days.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?