BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Chandler, IN
These are my favorite flavored bottled water. I buy them very often and usually two packs at a time. I keep some at work and some at home.
Alison T.
Alison T.
Fayetteville
Tasty! A little flavor for water is good Bc it switches up the taste for me. I like it and would recommend the water to others
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.
Powell, OH
My son is sensitive to food dye and we also try to keep him away from a lot of sugar. This drink was a winner for both of us. He loves the flavors.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Greene, NY
Perfect for when you want a water with a burst of flavor in it. I like all the flavors but I am particularly keen to raspberry
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
My kids love this water and I myself since it has less sugar. It is refreshing for on th go and wasy to grab and go.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
Great flavored water! Tastes much better when chilled. I like that its still healthy and hydrating but tastes great
Kathy F.
Kathy F.
Whiting, IN
I don't usually drink flavored water because it tends to taste fake. But this tasted like I was eating fruit. I loved it.
Tania R.
Tania R.
I love these! I enjoy drinking plain water but some times when you are thirsty for water but want something sweet at the same time this is great.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Portville, NY
Nestle raspberry is my all time favorite. I normally buy the 35 count plain water and we just add things to it. But I am a die hard Raspberry fan.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
If you don't like plain water starting off with a favor water is a good option! However I feel that this one has artificial taste to it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?