BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors ar...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Megan S.
I really don't like any of these flavored waters. They do taste like what they describe, but it has a really weird saltiness to it.
Erin H.
Mount Vernon, IN
This is some pretty yummy stuff, if you want a water with a splash of flavor! The taste isn't overwhelming or fake, it is just right!
Cassie S.
Yakima, WA
I love flavored water so this is right up my ally. I love this water so much, it's not over powering of flavor but enough to taste it
Christina N.
Buckhannon, WV
Love these packs of flavored water! They are not too strong tasting, and its not sugary like some drinks. Plus they are super cheap!
Jaime L.
Mount Savage, MD
This water has a great flavor. I love that I am drinking water but its like I'm not! I feel like I'm doing something good for myself.
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
This flavored water is pretty good as long as you drink it cold. If you drink it warm, you can really taste the artificial flavoring.
Shema J.
I was hoping this was going to taste better but it is dull tasting. I hope that when I try a different flavor that it would be good.
Addie V.
Aliceville, AL
These are a great way to include more water in my diet, and don't have the bitterness that carbonated flavored waters sometimes do.
Sydney B.
Wylie, TX
Love these waters. Gives a flavor while drinking a bottle of water! Great instead of putting a powder into it. Love drinking these
Kristy C.
Concord, NC
Good. Subtle flavor males water easy to drink and easy to reach your water goal. The flavor is good and the water is a great price.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?