BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

• Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Kristina F.
New Berlin, NY
Foodie Expert
Perfect for when you want a water with a burst of flavor in it. I like all the flavors but I am particularly keen to raspberry
Alison T.
Fayetteville
Tasty! A little flavor for water is good Bc it switches up the taste for me. I like it and would recommend the water to others
Nikki D.
This is one of the better flavored waters I have tried. I'm normally not a fan of flavored water but this one tastes amazing.
Kathy F.
Whiting, IN
I don't usually drink flavored water because it tends to taste fake. But this tasted like I was eating fruit. I loved it.
Kaylee S.
I'm more of an Aquafina person, personally, for flavored waters, but I like Nestle enough. It's not too thick but it's not overly sweet!
Crystal G.
Portville, NY
Nestle raspberry is my all time favorite. I normally buy the 35 count plain water and we just add things to it. But I am a die hard Raspberry fan.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
If you don't like plain water starting off with a favor water is a good option! However I feel that this one has artificial taste to it.
Meriam M.
Jacksonville, NC
Foodie Expert
I am a habitual water drinker. I love the refreshing taste of raspberry and/or any flavored water by nestle. It's not overpowering. Two Thumbs up.
Kristina M.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
Great flavored water! Tastes much better when chilled. I like that its still healthy and hydrating but tastes great
Tania R.
Foodie Expert
I love these! I enjoy drinking plain water but some times when you are thirsty for water but want something sweet at the same time this is great.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?