BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Charm P.
Charm P.
Foodie Expert
I personally #love the #Nestle #PureLife #Raspberry #Splash #Water. I LOVE the taste of raspberry, so this water is amazing to me. I totally recommend you try this, it's worth it!
Hasna M.
Hasna M.
Acworth, GA
Foodie Expert
Tastes fine but I honestly hate the fact that its highly processed, I mean its just water and it shouldn't have 9 ingredients!? I prefer sticking to unflavored and natural water.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Modesto, CA
I think it has a fake water downed flavor, but I think that about most flavored water. It is one of the better ones iI have had. Just not my thing
Angela L.
Angela L.
Franklin, NJ
Foodie Expert
I don't really like flavored water that much unless it's really good like this one. If i were ever to repurchase flavored water again it would be this flavor:)
Kaylyn C.
Kaylyn C.
Marmet, WV
Couldn't live without this product. I'm not big on drinking water, so drinking this helps. It's so tasty!
Cinnamon C.
Cinnamon C.
Millbury, OH
Foodie Expert
Love flavored water and nestle has decent tasting ones. I give it a 4 for the price but there are many out there with a much better taste.
Tajanay K.
Tajanay K.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite but I was good when I had it. Not too sweet so that's a plus. It's affordable
Donna F.
Donna F.
Rockville, IN
I like this water I like the little hint of raspberry in it its not over powering and sometimes I want something besides plain water and this does the job
Megan M.
Megan M.
Kissimmee, FL
I really like theses waters they are super good and zero calories I have to switch of the flavored every once in awhile or I'll get sick of them
Erin H.
Erin H.
Mount Vernon, IN
This is some pretty yummy stuff, if you want a water with a splash of flavor! The taste isn't overwhelming or fake, it is just right!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?