BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love this flavored water! it is, by far, the best flavor from Nestle and doesn't have a weird or fake aftertaste. It actually does quench my thirst!
Takarra H.
It's something different when you don't want plain water. I am trying to drink more water. so things like these often help with the journey.
Rachael V.
I love these because I don't drink anything but water and the flavor is so light but gives it a nice kick when I want something drifferent. Delicious
Samantha S.
Negaunee, MI
So refreshing and flavorful. Great alternative to soda or juice. Get the benefits of water, but the flavor of a juice.
Alyssa T.
We love raspberry anything... Especially this water. It's refreshing but helps give you that something with a bit of taste too!
Tracy  P.
Enterprise, AL
I am a big water drinker...at least a half gallon per day, so it is nice to have the option of flavored waters to incorporate into my healthy habit.
stephanie G.
Bay City, MI
My kids absolutely love this water. I love that they don't need all the sugar and are satisfied. I love the taste. I highly recommend it.
Aubrey B.
Powell, OH
My son is sensitive to food dye and we also try to keep him away from a lot of sugar. This drink was a winner for both of us. He loves the flavors.
Alison T.
Fayetteville
Tasty! A little flavor for water is good Bc it switches up the taste for me. I like it and would recommend the water to others
Kelsey M.
Chandler, IN
These are my favorite flavored bottled water. I buy them very often and usually two packs at a time. I keep some at work and some at home.
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?