BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Ahh I hated this! It tastes like watered down berries. I would never purchase it again and I couldn't even get my kid to drink it.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Dardanelle, AR
Foodie Expert
I've never been a huge fan of flavored water, but this is the best out of all of the ones I have tried. The taste just isn't as genuine as it could be.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Foodie Expert
I love this flavored water! it is, by far, the best flavor from Nestle and doesn't have a weird or fake aftertaste. It actually does quench my thirst!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Athens, AL
This is very bland to me and tastes so artificial. I drank a few sips and threw out. This will not be something I purchase again.
Mila N.
Mila N.
Dale, TX
I did not care for the flavor as it seem to be have a very bold artificial flavor. The sweetness of the water was also too overwhelming for my taste.
Denise L.
Denise L.
absolutely love the flavor. my favorite. just the right amount of raspberry. worth the buy and worth buying again
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
This is a great product if you have an inkling for something sweet but refreshing! The Raspberry is by far my favorite!
Takarra H.
Takarra H.
Foodie Expert
It's something different when you don't want plain water. I am trying to drink more water. so things like these often help with the journey.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Negaunee, MI
So refreshing and flavorful. Great alternative to soda or juice. Get the benefits of water, but the flavor of a juice.
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Foodie Expert
I love these because I don't drink anything but water and the flavor is so light but gives it a nice kick when I want something drifferent. Delicious
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?