BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Julia R.
Houston
It's just water. Not good for me. Taste okay , I guess. But I have to check what chemicals go in and what not. But it's alright in taste.
NISSA R.
4 stars for price and taste but nothing very special about this flavored raspberry water, it is similar to hint and other brands like it.
Nikki  N.
My son loves this water, I pack it in his lunch. Granted better than sugary juice boxes, I think it does have a funny after taste though!
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
If you don't like plain water starting off with a favor water is a good option! However I feel that this one has artificial taste to it.
Josh T.
Marietta, GA
Water is water to me, from the bottle or the tap. But if you would like a little flavor to your ice cold drink. This is the one to get.
Natasha T.
Maysville, NC
I only drink water, and these flavored waters are a nice option for when I feel like drinking something different. Light, crisp flavor.
Samantha S.
Elkhorn, WI
The taste was odd and very artificial. I did not like the aftertaste that remained in my mouth either. However my children loved them!
Amy W.
Liberty, TX
Love this,I usually carry it with me on long walks. I do not detect any saccharine aftertaste,and it encourages me to drink more water.
Krissy T.
Evansville, IN
I tried these the other day and wasn't a huge fan of them. Granted I don't really like flavored water, but I thought I'd give it a try.
Megan K.
Morrisville, NC
Fruity with just the right about of flavor. I love how the drink is light yet refreshing. It's a good treat that doesn't ruin your diet
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?