BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.
Foodie Expert
I'm a fan of flavored water and this raspberry flavor is my favorite. It's light, has a freshing taste, and makes my taste buds scream for more.
Addie V.
Addie V.
Aliceville, AL
These are a great way to include more water in my diet, and don't have the bitterness that carbonated flavored waters sometimes do.
maggie g.
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
Foodie Expert
This product tastes really good. I tried it once at a christmas party for work. i liked it so much that i went out and bought a package of them
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Taylorsville, NC
I love flavored water and this flavor tastes like a fresh raspberry flavor!! It is one of my favorites . If you love raspberry you you'll this
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Ahh I hated this! It tastes like watered down berries. I would never purchase it again and I couldn't even get my kid to drink it.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Taste is very subtle, which is something I prefer in my flavored waters. I wish the product was a bit cheaper, but if bought on sale, it's a nice drink.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Dardanelle, AR
Foodie Expert
I've never been a huge fan of flavored water, but this is the best out of all of the ones I have tried. The taste just isn't as genuine as it could be.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Wylie, TX
Love these waters. Gives a flavor while drinking a bottle of water! Great instead of putting a powder into it. Love drinking these
Mila N.
Mila N.
Dale, TX
I did not care for the flavor as it seem to be have a very bold artificial flavor. The sweetness of the water was also too overwhelming for my taste.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Athens, AL
This is very bland to me and tastes so artificial. I drank a few sips and threw out. This will not be something I purchase again.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?