BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Maggie M.
Taylorsville, NC
I love flavored water and this flavor tastes like a fresh raspberry flavor!! It is one of my favorites . If you love raspberry you you'll this
Meagan S.
Gadsden, AL
Great flavored water. My son loves these! The six packs are very inexpensive. I highly recommend these if you have children. They taste grat and are less sugary than traditional kids drinks.
Sydney B.
Wylie, TX
Love these waters. Gives a flavor while drinking a bottle of water! Great instead of putting a powder into it. Love drinking these
Megan M.
Not a big fan of the taste. the after taste is the part I didn't like. it initially quenches your thirst but leaves you feeling more thirsty.
Kelly S.
Taste is very subtle, which is something I prefer in my flavored waters. I wish the product was a bit cheaper, but if bought on sale, it's a nice drink.
Alexa M.
Dardanelle, AR
I've never been a huge fan of flavored water, but this is the best out of all of the ones I have tried. The taste just isn't as genuine as it could be.
Savannah A.
Ahh I hated this! It tastes like watered down berries. I would never purchase it again and I couldn't even get my kid to drink it.
Alicia S.
Athens, AL
This is very bland to me and tastes so artificial. I drank a few sips and threw out. This will not be something I purchase again.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love this flavored water! it is, by far, the best flavor from Nestle and doesn't have a weird or fake aftertaste. It actually does quench my thirst!
Mila N.
Dale, TX
I did not care for the flavor as it seem to be have a very bold artificial flavor. The sweetness of the water was also too overwhelming for my taste.
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?