BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Marlene B.
Marlene B.
This is a great alternative for someone who is taking care of calories. If you want something tasty but not a full sugary drink then this is a great water!
mashainca d.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
The Raspberry splash is one of the best tasting of the Nestle flavor waters. And this water only taste good ice cold. Drinking a room temperature bottle is a no no in my book.
Krista S.
Krista S.
This is a very tasty beverage. When I need to quench my thirst, I reach for one of these varieties and it does the trick. Water is the best drink your body can have anyways.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Foodie Expert
Yum! That's water was refreshing for after work out, but I don't know that I would use it for every day drinking I think I prefer regular water.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Tampa, FL
I found this water very tasty. It is a nice change from regular water. I am now reaching for this instead of soda. The flavor is not over powering. Love it
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, FL
I do not like the taste of flavored water. It taste like it has artificial sweeteners in it. Don't feel like it's good for my body to add more chemicals.
Ariana K.
Ariana K.
University Ht, OH
These are my favorite drink after a workout. So good and refreshing. The taste of berries is lovely and you don't feel like you're drinking flavored water, but something with calories. The best!
Kelcee F.
Kelcee F.
Hastings, FL
Our family really likes these as a substitute for regular water. It's nice to have something to drink that has a great flavor but the benefits of water. This is our favorite brand of flavored water.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Twin Lakes, WI
Love love love flavored water. But the downfall is a lot of them have salty after taste to them this one kinda does but it's not over powering but I still love buying it
Fran T.
Fran T.
West Palm Beach, FL
It was ok... bought it so my son can drink more water but decided to try it (taste) myself n it was ok not thirst satisfying but ok as a drink
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?