BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Devina G.
Devina G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Great flavor. Refreshing. Can really hydrate you when you're feeling dehydrated and great because it has a splash of goodness !
NISSA R.
NISSA R.
Foodie Expert
4 stars for price and taste but nothing very special about this flavored raspberry water, it is similar to hint and other brands like it.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
I'm not much of a flavored water kind of person, but as an alternative this flavor is actually not overtly sweet and doesn't leave a huge chemical after taste.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Foodie Expert
I'd say this product is average. Nothing special. Just like any other flavored water out there. Don't think I'll be repurchase.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Scipio, IN
I love the fresh, crisp, flavor of nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash Water. The flavoring is wonderful and not over powering.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Liberty, TX
Love this,I usually carry it with me on long walks. I do not detect any saccharine aftertaste,and it encourages me to drink more water.
Jamica R.
Jamica R.
Mount Vernon, KY
Not crazy about the after taste when drinking this water. When you are drinking it I like the flavor but the after taste leaves a weird taste in your mouth.
Tina G.
Tina G.
Chipley, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm in a big fan of this brand of water but I'm not a fan of the flavor. I tried it for the sake of trying new things. Don't knockmot till you try it though.
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Foodie Expert
This amazing product not only
Hydrates your body, but it does so with flavor! Drinking water can become dull and redundant. With Nestle pure life splash every taste is exciting!
Mikela H.
Mikela H.
La Grande, OR
I think that this water tastes very good. I love raspberry flavored things and this tasted good. It is kind of fake tasting, but good for a sweet craving.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?