BY NESTLÉ #24 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Jessica L.
Vermillion, SD
When I used to be able to drink carbonated drinks, this was one of my go-to's. I loved the flavor and it was healthier than reaching for a pop.
Amanda L.
Wilmington, DE
These are very refreshing.. but.. I feel the taste could be better. This isn't my favorite flavored water or my first choice.. but they are ok.
Maggie M.
Taylorsville, NC
I love flavored water and this flavor tastes like a fresh raspberry flavor!! It is one of my favorites . If you love raspberry you you'll this
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
I love flavored water and this one really has a great taste. This product makes it easy to drink water and it still have a good taste to it.
Jessica H.
Nestle waters are so good. They don't taste like anything has been added and I love raspberries! This flavored water is my absolute favorite!
Minnie G.
San Antonio, TX
These waters have good flavors. We bought some that were later taken off the shelves for some reason not disclosed, so not happy about that!
Crystal L.
Nashville, TN
The taste was very pleasing!! Better than expected. This was not a sparkling beverage so the quenching factor was also there with the Splash!
Takarra H.
It's something different when you don't want plain water. I am trying to drink more water. so things like these often help with the journey.
Megan M.
Not a big fan of the taste. the after taste is the part I didn't like. it initially quenches your thirst but leaves you feeling more thirsty.
Carolina D.
Used to buy this every day in school. still buy it from time to time at the market. super fruity drink that i enjoy with friends and family.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?