BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors ar...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Tania R.
I love these! I enjoy drinking plain water but some times when you are thirsty for water but want something sweet at the same time this is great.
Kiana P.
Love the added flavor to my water. Almost tastes like your drinking something other than water because we all know that can get boring at times.
Megan M.
Kissimmee, FL
I really like theses waters they are super good and zero calories I have to switch of the flavored every once in awhile or I'll get sick of them
Natalie L.
Yum! That's water was refreshing for after work out, but I don't know that I would use it for every day drinking I think I prefer regular water.
Jazmine G.
I'm a fan of flavored water and this raspberry flavor is my favorite. It's light, has a freshing taste, and makes my taste buds scream for more.
Amanda L.
Wilmington, DE
These are very refreshing.. but.. I feel the taste could be better. This isn't my favorite flavored water or my first choice.. but they are ok.
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
This product tastes really good. I tried it once at a christmas party for work. i liked it so much that i went out and bought a package of them
Maggie M.
Taylorsville, NC
I love flavored water and this flavor tastes like a fresh raspberry flavor!! It is one of my favorites . If you love raspberry you you'll this
Fabiola O.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the flavor, it quench my thirst. My kids loves it too. I don't drink it often, but when ever I am for an sparkly water, this is the one.

Fran T.
West Palm Beach, FL
It was ok... bought it so my son can drink more water but decided to try it (taste) myself n it was ok not thirst satisfying but ok as a drink
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?