BY NESTLÉ #34 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Sarah K.
North Liberty, IA
I love the natural raspberry flavor of this beverage. It's so refreshing and adds flavor to plain water making me more likely to hydrate for my day!
Brandy B.
Defiance , OH
This stuff is disgusting. Awful. The flavoring is way too strong, it doesn't have a good refreshing water taste. The flavor is way too overpowering.
heather m.
This water is pretty good. It does leave a bit of aftertaste in your mouth which isn't too pleasant, but I guess that's what you get for 0 calories!
Aubrey B.
Powell, OH
My son is sensitive to food dye and we also try to keep him away from a lot of sugar. This drink was a winner for both of us. He loves the flavors.
Jasmine R.
Modesto, CA
I think it has a fake water downed flavor, but I think that about most flavored water. It is one of the better ones iI have had. Just not my thing
Crystal G.
Portville, NY
Nestle raspberry is my all time favorite. I normally buy the 35 count plain water and we just add things to it. But I am a die hard Raspberry fan.
Meriam M.
Jacksonville , NC
I am a habitual water drinker. I love the refreshing taste of raspberry and/or any flavored water by nestle. It's not overpowering. Two Thumbs up.
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
The only flavored water I drink is from pure life. I like these because they not really sugary. They are good for on the go as well as a refresher.
Meghan T.
Stuarts Draft, VA
Not terrible! I'm not a huge fan of flavored water but this wasn't too bad. I'm not a fan of nestle water in general, but the flavor helped this ha
Sarah M.
Bloomington, IN
Honestly did not love the taste of this product. I'm always skeptical of the flavored waters, and it is rare that a company gets the formula right.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?