BY NESTLÉ #27 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Jasmine R.
Modesto, CA
I think it has a fake water downed flavor, but I think that about most flavored water. It is one of the better ones iI have had. Just not my thing
Crystal G.
Portville, NY
Nestle raspberry is my all time favorite. I normally buy the 35 count plain water and we just add things to it. But I am a die hard Raspberry fan.
Aubrey B.
Powell, OH
My son is sensitive to food dye and we also try to keep him away from a lot of sugar. This drink was a winner for both of us. He loves the flavors.
Emily K.
Love this water! Perfect for when you're craving something with flavor but don't want to drink any sugary drinks! This really quenches tour thirst!
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
The only flavored water I drink is from pure life. I like these because they not really sugary. They are good for on the go as well as a refresher.
Meriam M.
Jacksonville, NC
I am a habitual water drinker. I love the refreshing taste of raspberry and/or any flavored water by nestle. It's not overpowering. Two Thumbs up.
Meghan T.
Stuarts Draft, VA
Not terrible! I'm not a huge fan of flavored water but this wasn't too bad. I'm not a fan of nestle water in general, but the flavor helped this ha
Sarah M.
Bloomington, IN
Honestly did not love the taste of this product. I'm always skeptical of the flavored waters, and it is rare that a company gets the formula right.
Ashleigh B.
Decent water, can get a variety of flavors which is great! Slightly over priced to say you can get water out of the tap but would still recommend!
Tania R.
I love these! I enjoy drinking plain water but some times when you are thirsty for water but want something sweet at the same time this is great.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?