BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

• Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Charm P.
Charm P.
Foodie Expert
I personally #love the #Nestle #PureLife #Raspberry #Splash #Water. I LOVE the taste of raspberry, so this water is amazing to me. I totally recommend you try this, it's worth it!
Cinnamon C.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Foodie Expert
Love flavored water and nestle has decent tasting ones. I give it a 4 for the price but there are many out there with a much better taste.
Tajanay K.
Tajanay K.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite but I was good when I had it. Not too sweet so that's a plus. It's affordable
Donna F.
Donna F.
Rockville, IN
I like this water I like the little hint of raspberry in it its not over powering and sometimes I want something besides plain water and this does the job
Megan M.
Megan M.
Kissimmee, FL
I really like theses waters they are super good and zero calories I have to switch of the flavored every once in awhile or I'll get sick of them
Erin H.
Erin H.
Mount Vernon, IN
This is some pretty yummy stuff, if you want a water with a splash of flavor! The taste isn't overwhelming or fake, it is just right!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Wilmington, DE
Foodie Expert
These are very refreshing.. but.. I feel the taste could be better. This isn't my favorite flavored water or my first choice.. but they are ok.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Puyallup, WA
Okay, so I've always loved the mixed berry flavors and this is by far my favorite! I know is just raspberry but it's very refreshing and tasty. Its like fancy water lol
Heather R.
Heather R.
I absolutely love Raspberry but don't really care for drinking water. The great thing about Nestlé Raspberry Splash is I can drink water with an awesome flavor. Yum!
Melody B.
Melody B.
N Lauderdale, FL
Foodie Expert
I like the taste of this Raspberry flavored water. The taste is smooth without the overwhelming flavor of raspberry. This is a nice alternative to water.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?