BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Synthia H.
Synthia H.
Wise, VA
Good for pre flavored water. We don't drink this a lot. Mainly when we get a craving for it. My two year old enjoyed it. The price is pretty fair for the size bottle. I would probably choose this brand over others. I would recommend this to.people whom like flavored water.
Jasyn W.
Jasyn W.
Griffin, GA
Absolutely smooth and delicious taste. Rich and creme raspberry exceeded my expectations. The amazing aroma alone has me wanting more. The package was easy to open. The flavor will leave you wanting more. When I need to hydrate and want flavor this is what I'd buy again.
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
These can be very sweet but when they are cold they are extremely refreshing and very popular around my family. It might be better if they weren't quit so sweet but I really enjoy them cold. I have only tried them a couple of times but I will most likely try them again.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
Great for when you need a refreshment and you do not want to reach for a soda or something carbonated. These give you a great taste while making sure that you are having a healthy alternative to something that is full of sugar and will weigh you down during the day!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Foodie Expert
I love flavored water. It is so much easier for me to stay hydrated with these waters than it is with regular water or needing to add flavoring with flavor pouches. These don't leave a weird taste in your mouth afterwards like some other flavored waters do.
Allyson J.
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN
Foodie Expert
I love raspberry, so I was very delighted to find my favorite bottled water brand with this delicious value added! It was a great value, very affordable and I was very pleasantly surprised with how great the taste was. I definitely recommend this product!
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Tastes like processed fruit flavor, but is a good pick me up when you want something more than just water.

I buy it at work, so it's super expensive, bit elsewhere I'm sure it's worth the price.

I get this water quite often, as it's nice and refreshing!
Alison M.
Alison M.
Raspberry is my favorite flavor and I do like it in this brand of sparkling water. I bought this by accident and I am glad that I did. This is a really good substitute for soda and it is pretty cheap. I would buy again and I recommend people to buy it.
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
W Frankfort, IL
Foodie Expert
I just love this water and it is kid approved. I no longer have to force my kids to keep drinking water. I can day drink a Nestle Pure Life Water and then you can get a Pure Life Raspberry Splash. I just love the flavor and they are very refreshing.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
medford, NY
Foodie Expert
I love this raspberry flavored bottled water! It tastes so yummy! I buy this flavor whenever it is in stock at my local supermarket. It is perfect for when you are on the go! I take a bottle with me everyday when I leave the house to stay hydrated!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?