BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Mary L.
Mary L.
Brooklyn, NY
Even though it's water it tastes amazing and the added flavor on it helps you drink a little bit more than you would usually drink all day you can always find it everywhere and it's a little bit more pricey than the regular bottle of water I was definitely buy it again if I see it
Lindsay s.
Lindsay s.
My son hates water but when I found this he started chugging it back. It's the best way we keep hydrated. I personally find the taste a little too strong but will never stop buying this for my son. He absolutely loves this kind. I would recommend this to anyone with stubborn kids
Juliana R.
Juliana R.
Munster, IN
Water is absolutely good for you but once in awhile we like to have a little flavor! I love raspberries and water so this is perfect! You should try it and the best thing is that they also have different kinds of favors! I highly recommend buying these for you and your family!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Roseville, MI
When I bought this, I expected a flavored water. However, when I finally tried it, there wasn't much flavor to it. I would compare it to a watered-down Propel. Though it's not extremely expensive, it is more so than regular water, and it's honestly not worth the extra money.
Synthia H.
Synthia H.
Wise, VA
Good for pre flavored water. We don't drink this a lot. Mainly when we get a craving for it. My two year old enjoyed it. The price is pretty fair for the size bottle. I would probably choose this brand over others. I would recommend this to.people whom like flavored water.
Jasyn W.
Jasyn W.
Griffin, GA
Absolutely smooth and delicious taste. Rich and creme raspberry exceeded my expectations. The amazing aroma alone has me wanting more. The package was easy to open. The flavor will leave you wanting more. When I need to hydrate and want flavor this is what I'd buy again.
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
These can be very sweet but when they are cold they are extremely refreshing and very popular around my family. It might be better if they weren't quit so sweet but I really enjoy them cold. I have only tried them a couple of times but I will most likely try them again.
Valerie b.
Valerie b.
Cape Coral, FL
Gross just add your own real fruit that isn't genetically processed. This company is also aka Pepsi. So when you drink a bottle of soda just try to comprehend how big the cylo has to be for the by product waste that there is to make soda. It takes a lot of water also.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
North lauderdale , Florida
Yum! I love how these waters have the yummy flavor in it. This particular flavor tastes the best to me. I would recommend this drink to anyone who doesn't like the taste of water, because with these you're still getting your water intake with a little kick of flavor
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Modesto, CA
Great for when you need a refreshment and you do not want to reach for a soda or something carbonated. These give you a great taste while making sure that you are having a healthy alternative to something that is full of sugar and will weigh you down during the day!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?