BY NESTLÉ #27 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Heather M.
reynoldsburg, OH
I am not usually a flavored water type of person. However on a whim when I was feeling juice but not the calories I purchased this pack of Flavored water. After dinner I opened it up and was very surprised at how good it was. I think in the past flavored waters always reminded me of pedialite from when I was younger which in turn caused my disgust. If you are not a flavored water drinker you should try these out they are pretty good. The colder they are the better they taste by the way! I highly recommend them!
Kennadi B.
North Hollywood, CA
It's so hard for me to find flavored water that I like but even better love, I guess you could say this flavored water was love at first sip, it is SOOOO refreshing with the perfect amount of raspberry so that it isn't over powering the water but not so it just taste like watered down raspberry tea...:/ if you are a flavored water junkie or are just look to switch things up for a different taste, or want to host a party but want to add some extra something than this is great for you (by that I mean it's great for everyone) this water comes in many different flavors for example peach. i love this flavored water and i hope you will too!
Jonah C.
conover, wi
I mean, this could keep me alive in a survival situation but I am not a fan of flavored water in general at all. I think it tastes like they've come with a way to take the crops taste of diet drinks and put it in water. This is my plate so if there's is argument I accept that but I'm just not a fan. Don't mean to bash but I think either go all way or don't in terms of flavoring water, to many flavored that are like super "watered down" juice that just tastes bad. I am hopeful there will be good tasting once in the future or maybe there is one i would enjoy out there somewhere that I just haven't found yet. I am hopeful.
Kayleigh S.
I bought this pack thinking it was regular water, but when I opened it up to drink, it was NOT what I was expecting - it was a pleasant surprise. I've found that this kind of flavored water is DELICIOUS with a mix of crystal light to-go packets as it adds another flavor. Ever since the accidental buy happened, I won't drink crystal light without flavored water to add it to.
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA
This stuff is pretty good. I always have a hard time with getting flavored water that actually tastes like what it says, and not artificial junk. This comes pretty close, but still has that twinge that I don't like much. It's better than drinking soda though, so I'd recommend it if you're needing something sweet but want the health benefits of water!
haily b.
Clearfield, UT
Not a fan of flavored waters for the most part at all , there are one or two from propel that I can drink.. the nestle brand just tastes cheap and way to sweet.. for someone who is not a fan of water in its original form this may be an excellent product for you, but for me it does nothing. I LOVE water !! plain old water.
Zax L.
This water is great depending on the flavor. The lemon tastes like it has Splenda in it, which is a product I abhor the taste of. Other than that, this brand of water tastes fine to me. And it makes drinking water regularly that much easier.
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
Okay I'm a bit of a health nut. And I love water. My boyfriend? Not so much. But they had these one day when I did my grocery shopping and I figured why not, right? I got maybe a sip of one. We've gone through I don't even know how many cases. It has a great flavor. Not like a powdery flavor you can get in some waters. I love this.
Jaz H.
Auburn, MI
Absolutely amazing water! Very flavorful and very refreshing. Some say you cant taste the difference in bottled water, but i beg to differ. This is my top pic of bottled water, flavored or not! Everyone should try it at least once, you will not be disappointed in how flavorful it really is for being water
Ashley H.
Wow! So glad I found this flavored water!! Sometimes water just doesn't do it but when you're trying to stay healthy you have to stick to it! This water was incredibly refreshing and seriously enjoyable to drink! I cannot wait to get some more!!! It is not too sweet or overpowering and can tell it's still just water!! Also, You can't beat the price!!
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?