BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Ashley C.
Modesto, CA
Great for when you need a refreshment and you do not want to reach for a soda or something carbonated. These give you a great taste while making sure that you are having a healthy alternative to something that is full of sugar and will weigh you down during the day!
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN
I love raspberry, so I was very delighted to find my favorite bottled water brand with this delicious value added! It was a great value, very affordable and I was very pleasantly surprised with how great the taste was. I definitely recommend this product!
Kaitlyn E.
Tastes like processed fruit flavor, but is a good pick me up when you want something more than just water.

I buy it at work, so it's super expensive, bit elsewhere I'm sure it's worth the price.

I get this water quite often, as it's nice and refreshing!
Alison M.
Raspberry is my favorite flavor and I do like it in this brand of sparkling water. I bought this by accident and I am glad that I did. This is a really good substitute for soda and it is pretty cheap. I would buy again and I recommend people to buy it.
Taryn G.
W Frankfort, IL
I just love this water and it is kid approved. I no longer have to force my kids to keep drinking water. I can day drink a Nestle Pure Life Water and then you can get a Pure Life Raspberry Splash. I just love the flavor and they are very refreshing.
Jessica P.
Medford, NY
I love this raspberry flavored bottled water! It tastes so yummy! I buy this flavor whenever it is in stock at my local supermarket. It is perfect for when you are on the go! I take a bottle with me everyday when I leave the house to stay hydrated!
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
In my opinion, it tasted fake. I would rather have water and throw my own fruit in my water for the flavor infusion. I am not a fan and would not buy again or recommend to anyone else. :( I bought the lemon also and didn't like it either.
Micaela S.
Spokane , WA
I don't like flavored water some I can handle but this one was one that I really disliked. The flavor of it wasn't good. It didn't satisfy my thirst it just make me more thirsty I would t recommend to others.
Sierra S.
Tampa, FL
I wanted to make this one about the orange one. This one pops up when scanned. The orange one is alright. The raspberry is definitely better. My family gets them in a pack of 6 at Walmart for a good price.
Heather R.
I absolutely love the splash Waters. The Mandarin orange is my favorite but any of them taste better than drinking plain water. No weird aftertaste 0 calories, 0 carbs, just deliciousness.
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?