BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors ar...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
heather m.
This water is pretty good. It does leave a bit of aftertaste in your mouth which isn't too pleasant, but I guess that's what you get for 0 calories!
Sarah K.
North Liberty, IA
I love the natural raspberry flavor of this beverage. It's so refreshing and adds flavor to plain water making me more likely to hydrate for my day!
Brandy B.
Defiance , OH
This stuff is disgusting. Awful. The flavoring is way too strong, it doesn't have a good refreshing water taste. The flavor is way too overpowering.
Emily D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Raspberry is one of my favorite flavors and I love to have it in my water. I like this but I wish it had a little less of the artificial taste to it.
Mila N.
Dale, TX
I did not care for the flavor as it seem to be have a very bold artificial flavor. The sweetness of the water was also too overwhelming for my taste.
Angela M.
This is so yummy. I like that I'm hydrating without feeling bored when I drink this. I feel like I'm having a fun cocktail without all the calories!
Cathy M.
El Paso, TX
I'm not usually a big water drinker but I LOVE this flavored water! I started drinking it last year because I gave up tea/soda and now I'm addicted!
Tracy  P.
Enterprise, AL
I am a big water drinker...at least a half gallon per day, so it is nice to have the option of flavored waters to incorporate into my healthy habit.
Meghan T.
Stuarts Draft, VA
Not terrible! I'm not a huge fan of flavored water but this wasn't too bad. I'm not a fan of nestle water in general, but the flavor helped this ha
Emily K.
Love this water! Perfect for when you're craving something with flavor but don't want to drink any sugary drinks! This really quenches tour thirst!
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?