BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Somaly M.
Tacoma, WA
Nestle Pure Life water are great tasting. The Raspberry Splash Water Beverages has the perfect hint of fruity flavor to make it enjoyable!
Sarah K.
North Liberty, IA
I love the natural raspberry flavor of this beverage. It's so refreshing and adds flavor to plain water making me more likely to hydrate for my day!
Angela M.
This is so yummy. I like that I'm hydrating without feeling bored when I drink this. I feel like I'm having a fun cocktail without all the calories!
Nikki  N.
My son loves this water, I pack it in his lunch. Granted better than sugary juice boxes, I think it does have a funny after taste though!
Emily K.
Love this water! Perfect for when you're craving something with flavor but don't want to drink any sugary drinks! This really quenches tour thirst!
Angela L.
Franklin, NJ
I don't really like flavored water that much unless it's really good like this one. If i were ever to repurchase flavored water again it would be this flavor:)
Hasna M.
Acworth, GA
Tastes fine but I honestly hate the fact that its highly processed, I mean its just water and it shouldn't have 9 ingredients!? I prefer sticking to unflavored and natural water.
Jasmine R.
Modesto, CA
I think it has a fake water downed flavor, but I think that about most flavored water. It is one of the better ones iI have had. Just not my thing
Charm P.
I personally #love the #Nestle #PureLife #Raspberry #Splash #Water. I LOVE the taste of raspberry, so this water is amazing to me. I totally recommend you try this, it's worth it!
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Love flavored water and nestle has decent tasting ones. I give it a 4 for the price but there are many out there with a much better taste.
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?