BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Francesca W.
Francesca W.
I've always love the flavor raspberry and I thought hmm. ill tried it from Nestle sure enough they do not disappoint! the water was clear but gave the taste of raspberry. Remind me of caprisuns as a kid, just with less sugar.
Angel H.
Angel H.
Pensacola, FL
Love These! The Raspberry and the Lemon are my favorites and they are very easy grab and go. My husband has even started to drink them and he prefers them over soda now.
Jannette E.
Jannette E.
These life waters are so delicious! They are a nice change from plain water when you want it. It's not overly sweet which is great. The lemon one is also a favorite too!
Bereniz R.
Bereniz R.
Ashland, VA
I'm a nestle fan and have been for the last 2-3 years, but this flavored water just isn't for me.. It taste almost like medicine and doesn't help with the thirst issue..
Lynn G.
Lynn G.
Burton, MI
I don't have any complaints about this product, but the raspberry flavor was too strong for me personally - I prefer very light flavors when drinking flavored water though, so I don't think it reflects badly on the product.
Maria  V.
Maria V.
Fresno, CA
Tastes good and original. Wanted to give this brand of bottled water a try and it didn't disappoint. Would continue to buy water from this brand again.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Reform , AL
Foodie Expert
Great price point for a flavored bottled water!! Tastes great and for the price, you can grab a few packs at the store to keep for grabbing on your way out the door.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Hanford, CA
It tastes good and it is a great solution for when you're craving something good with out drinking soda or juice. It's a better alternative for children to drink instead of a juice box.
Anshula N.
Anshula N.
Chapel Hill, NC
Foodie Expert
Normally I would just get plain water, but I accidentally drank this (oops) I actually was surprised! I didn't find it super syruppy or sweet. I really enjoyed it
jade b.
jade b.
Kingston, WA
I often like to buy the big packs of nestle pure life raberry water because it tastes very refreshing and i love the hint of rasberry flavor . i also enjoy that they come in big packs making then cost effective .
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?