BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Kalene C.
Hialeah, FL
Great light taste and very refreshing! Great alternative to flavorless water
Katherine G.
Sheffield, AL
I love that this water is flavored but also that the flavor isn't too overpowering
Krissy T.
Evansville, IN
Foodie Expert
I tried these the other day and wasn't a huge fan of them. Granted I don't really like flavored water, but I thought I'd give it a try.
Nicole J.
Port Huron, MI
Foodie Expert
Literally the only reason why i consume the recommended amount of water per day. The Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash water has just enough raspberry flavor with out being juice like so you still get the thirst satisfaction that comes with water.
Bereniz R.
Ashland, VA
I'm a nestle fan and have been for the last 2-3 years, but this flavored water just isn't for me.. It taste almost like medicine and doesn't help with the thirst issue..
Tracy  P.
Enterprise, AL
Foodie Expert
I am a big water drinker...at least a half gallon per day, so it is nice to have the option of flavored waters to incorporate into my healthy habit.
Cecilia V.
Foodie Expert
Amazing flavored water. It is a great natural drink that will help you keep away from sugary drinks.
Julia R.
Houston
It's just water. Not good for me. Taste okay , I guess. But I have to check what chemicals go in and what not. But it's alright in taste.
Ellie N.
Palm Bay, FL
I am obssessed with water that's all I drink but this is by far my favorite water and I love raspberry flavor
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
Foodie Expert
I love this water. I like that the flavoring is light and refreshing to taste.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?