BY NESTLÉ #22 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Nina S.
Nina S.
Trout Run, PA
Love this stuff, makes drinking the recommended amount of water daily more bearable! I tried a lot of different flavored waters before that had gross aftertastes, this doesn't at all!
Cassidy  w.
Cassidy w.
Foodie Expert
This flavored water is so delicious. It's crisp and refreshing. Most other flavored waters are very artificially tasting, but this one is delicious and very fresh tasting.
Tina W.
Tina W.
Richmond, RI
I love the light raspberry flavor in Nestle Pure Life Raspberry. This is also a favorite of my two young boys. It helps me get them to drink water when they are wanting a sugary drink.
Lizz W.
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
I used to drink the stuff all the time in high school! The taste is on point! I would definitely recommend buying mess and try it out if you like the flavor of raspberry because it's got a true raspberry flavor!
heather d.
heather d.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is such a thirty quenching drink. I'm not into flavored waters but this a great light refreshment that is one of my must during summer and work out regiment I'd recommend this drink to anybody who's looking for a refreshing flavored water
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Hallstead, PA
I'm not much of a water drinker, but I love the raspberry flavor! Not overpowering, but you can definitely taste it. The only thing I've noticed is if I leave an open bottle in the fridge for over a day, it has a weird after taste after that,
Cassidi S.
Cassidi S.
Clarksville, TN
The Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash Water is soooo yummy!! It has a great flavor and it comes at a great price. It's a good way to break up the monotony of regular water.
Bereniz R.
Bereniz R.
Ashland, VA
I'm a nestle fan and have been for the last 2-3 years, but this flavored water just isn't for me.. It taste almost like medicine and doesn't help with the thirst issue..
Francesca W.
Francesca W.
I've always love the flavor raspberry and I thought hmm. ill tried it from Nestle sure enough they do not disappoint! the water was clear but gave the taste of raspberry. Remind me of caprisuns as a kid, just with less sugar.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Edgewood, KY
Foodie Expert
I love grabbing one of these to take with my lunches. I love soda but have been trying to cut back. This water gives me flavor in my water without the calories or carbonation. The flavor is delicious and you can't beat the price.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?