BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Springfield, MO
I'm not a huge fan of flavored water, but this one tastes a little more natural than the other brands I've tried. Next time I'm wanting a soda then this would be a good replacement to get the little sweet kick without all the unhealthy stuff that comes in a soda.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Fairborn, OH
It is light and refreshing. If you want to change your plain water for something with some flavor then this is for you. My little boy loves it as well. He always ask do we have flavor water! So get hydrated with this.
Meagan J.
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Foodie Expert
I actually bought these on accident (college=no sleep) but they were really good! the raspberry is right light, and not overpowering. If you're trying to add more water into your day, and hate that it has no taste, try a flavored water like this one, its a great way to ease into a no soda lifestyle
Yaismin M.
Yaismin M.
Hialeah, FL
Okay, when I was pregnant, drinking water was the bane of my existence but there was no getting around it. I had to drink at least a gallon of water a day. A Day! So yes, flavored water was a god sent. Delicious.
Crystal  H.
Crystal H.
Miami, Fl
Tried these at a friends house and it is rather refreshing. The fruit is just a "splash" of the flavor but enough to for you to taste it. Not too bad, something more than JUST water
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Jacksonville, FL
I was pleasantly surprised by this water. I thought it would have that weird sweet flavor and aftertaste but instead the raspberry taste was really present and tasty without being overly sweetened. I love Nestlé water and they didn't disapoint. I'll be looking into trying more flavors.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Franklin, OH
I am not typically a huge fan of flavored waters but I do really like the raspberry one. It has just enough flavor to not make me feel like I'm drinking watered down koolaid. I still feel healthy for drinking water but it's not so bland and I don't feel like I'm drinking nothing all day.
Amalia  N.
Amalia N.
I bought it a few months ago since my family and I are trying to get more use to water and so far ya been a great switch. It tastes really good. It's great for those that are trying to get into drinking more water but want a little flavor to feel like their drinking a juice or soda.
Erin L.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I love the raspberry flavor of this water. It makes me drink more water while having the taste as if I am drinking something else. Super good slightly frozen and slushie!! I love Nestle water in general but their flavored ones are amazing.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
National City, CA
I am not afraid to admit that i don't like the taste of just pure water i always have had to add lemon to it or drink juice... but after tasting this infused water I'm drinking it almost everyday
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?