BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Kati F.
Kati F.
I am not typically a fan of flavored water, but I really enjoyed this variety!! It has a great flavor that isn't too sweet or doesn't have that fake sugar after taste and the carbonation compliments it well!
Azalea L.
Azalea L.
Lancaster , CA
This drink was not what I was expecting. I bought this flavor because I thought it would taste similar to Propel but I was wrong. I did not like the taste, maybe I'll like their different flavored though
Emily D.
Emily D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
Raspberry is one of my favorite flavors and I love to have it in my water. I like this but I wish it had a little less of the artificial taste to it.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Foodie Expert
I'm not the biggest fan of drinking water so having a water that's already flavored makes it so much easier to get my required amounts in per day.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Orangevale, CA
The tasty flavor of this water helps inspire me to stay hydrated! It almost tastes as good as a fruit juice. My only gripe is that the flavor tastes very artificial and sweet. Much more than just water.
heather m.
heather m.
Foodie Expert
This water is pretty good. It does leave a bit of aftertaste in your mouth which isn't too pleasant, but I guess that's what you get for 0 calories!
Lezlie A.
Lezlie A.
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of water. However, sometimes it gets boring. So, I love that fact that these are flavored. The raspberry is my favorite one so far. The flavor isn't too overpowering so I love it. Keeps me hydrated while tasting delicious!
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Parker, CO
Actually pretty good. Slight raspberry flavor that's not over the top. I'm not a huge flavored water type of person but this was just enough flavor without tasting gross to me.
Krista S.
Krista S.
This is a very tasty beverage. When I need to quench my thirst, I reach for one of these varieties and it does the trick. Water is the best drink your body can have anyways.
mashainca d.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
The Raspberry splash is one of the best tasting of the Nestle flavor waters. And this water only taste good ice cold. Drinking a room temperature bottle is a no no in my book.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?