BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Sarah M.
Tampa, FL
I found this water very tasty. It is a nice change from regular water. I am now reaching for this instead of soda. The flavor is not over powering. Love it
Natalie L.
Yum! That's water was refreshing for after work out, but I don't know that I would use it for every day drinking I think I prefer regular water.
Zoe P.
Hammond, LA
I don't really like flavored water because it taste like watered down kool aid but when I tried the raspberry flavor I really liked it, it was very tasty!
Marlene B.
This is a great alternative for someone who is taking care of calories. If you want something tasty but not a full sugary drink then this is a great water!
Kelcee F.
Hastings, FL
Our family really likes these as a substitute for regular water. It's nice to have something to drink that has a great flavor but the benefits of water. This is our favorite brand of flavored water.
Shawnice A.
Refreshing , quiches my thirst but don't really like the after taste of this water but I'm sure Rasberry lovers will then again not a big fan of Rasberry
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, FL
I do not like the taste of flavored water. It taste like it has artificial sweeteners in it. Don't feel like it's good for my body to add more chemicals.
Ariana K.
Cleveland, OH
These are my favorite drink after a workout. So good and refreshing. The taste of berries is lovely and you don't feel like you're drinking flavored water, but something with calories. The best!
Fran T.
West Palm Beach, FL
It was ok... bought it so my son can drink more water but decided to try it (taste) myself n it was ok not thirst satisfying but ok as a drink
Amanda C.
I tried this once and I really liked it! Not too overwhelming of a fruity taste but not too little. The perfect combination and great for when plain water sounds boring.
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?